Reviews for May the Farce Be with You
crvenashkorpija chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
May the Force help us all with such poor jokes...:-D
Michael The SyrJirk chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Ahh that was nice. Gudjawb. :P
HellGS chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Ha-ha-ha, hilarious! Thank you :)
Azalea.Rose chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
ha ha good job! Could you do anorther chapter I liked tnhis stort alot it was funny and it made sense,Please Continue,PLEASE!Please
Darth Spartan chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I'm still laughing up a storm from the funnyness of the fic.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
“How can I help? I’m Bastila Shan, I’m your only hope.”

oh gods, that's too ridiculous...
Nevalie Bleac chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Oh my god... I've read the "May the Farce Be with You Too"-Story first and hadn't thought, there could be something, that is better...but this... There isn't much and...yeah...rofl... *laugh* Great, really, really great.
Inconspicuous Acuity chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Awesome. I wouldn't have noticed Vrook and Kreia actually sounded similar to Luke and Leia. But I won't be able to see them with the same eyes now.
Masta Revan chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
wow that was so funny
Queenofinsanity chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
LOL
Freesourceful chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
You're right - the human mind could not take anymore cheese than this - but you've managed to hit just the right critical threshold to be hilariously funny without exploding my mind. NICE puns, and clever twists (you know where they all are). I like 'em all, but my favorites (like many other reviewers) has got to be for the Vrook and Kreia ref. and the "Are too" exchange. "Frotzzt bleep splort," indeed.
Raven Whitequill chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
OMG Must remember to breathe. Inhale, exhale. Oh it no ues *continues laughing hopelessly*
Trillian4210 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Ahahahahhahaha! That is some funny s$%t right there. Very clever. I LOVED the Canderous line about him cleaning his armor. LOL!
LuvsDelkoSpeed chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
LMAO. Vrook and Kreia- twins. That's so fitting! Bravo!

(Jolee dreamed it! Wah!)

Kudos!
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ((faints)) ((wakes up after thirty minutes)) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ((faints again)) _