Reviews for Caught in a storm
Frodo's sister chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Poor Legolas. That must have been scary for him.
Lostariel Nolatari chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
wo! go tree, go tree. lol this is a lovely feel-good fic hehe keep it up i love your legolas fics the best precious! Lostseseseses(etc.)lol xox
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
Since I get your stories from and from the group it's really difficult to decide where to review them... *g* The good thing is, no story from you will ever have a chance to escape me, muwhuahahaha! *clears throat* Perhaps I should post one half of the review here and the other half there - like a jigsaw puzzle and you would have to put the pieces together, lol!

"her dear little leaf" - I loved that! And the tree is so sweet, singing lullabies to Legolas! *tries to huggle tree* I'm so glad that Thranduil has found him! *happy smile* And I really like Tawiandris - it is so sad that a certain author will kill her off soon... *cough* And this really ended without a single orc! *eyes chapter with magnifying glass* Yup, no orc! LOL! Well, I hope you soon ask something else in the group, muinthel-nin! Hehe. This was such a sweet little story! *huggles story and author*

Almut your fellow muinthel Glaftt :D
MCross chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
I have a wardrobe that collapses so I can take it with me into the woods! well, I can dream anyway!

Poor little LAs, I know what this lasting fear is like. Poor little Mite and his Naneth and Ada so worried.

I loved this so much! More of the adorable Elfling and soon? Please? I promise more of my stories if you do...

Love,

Shell
MCross chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Aw Poor little Las, he must be terrified, I would be. Pity there are no wardrobes, I would be hiding in it with the Cats.

More and soon? Need to know what happens to the Darling Elfling...

Shell
Dora-the-elda chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Very good. I liked it. You have an excellent writing style.

Just a couple of punctuation things: the title of your other story should be "storms are scary" not "storm's",

and you missed out some commas eg " Hello Legolas." should be " Hello, Legolas."
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
A new story! YAY! I hoped you were writing on something because of the Elvish question in the group, but you never know... Hehe. This elfling is so sweet, I could never say "no" to him, too. I like how you describe this loving family. *sigh* Poor Legolas - I'm sure this will get a lot worse! At least he has the tree at the moment... and there are no orcs. *pointed look at Trini* I loved that chapter and am already waiting for the next! :-)

Almut your fellow muinthel Glaftt *cough*