Reviews for When Time Stands Still
Silk89 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
that way an amazing story and i loved it so much.
A.Miles chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I liked it though I will probably have to reread it to get it all. I don't like big paragraphs, their fine in books but i find it very difficult to keep them straight on a computer screen.
andemoon chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I LOVE IT..IT WAS LIKE WOWWOWOWOW

u inspired me to write something like tht on my story

im just a beginer

BELIEVE I LUV UR STORY!

it make me feel so happy!

p.s

srry if write wrong im not good at spelling
DE-LISH-CIOUS chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Ah, "..but you are different, and...I like it..."

Good one here! Although it was quite long, you rly held my attention there, and so far, i do have quite a short attention span!

You've only written two stories thus far? Do write somemore! (:
nadia65 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Ah was very pleasing.i really liked it.

But what do you mean when you said "back over lightyears and returned to the days events,to hope and love"?I feel like i know what your talking about but i don't know what you mean.
Here fishy fishy chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
ooh well writen
Bronze Angel chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This was such a beautiful story...It must have took alot of time to think it up. 'Wow' was all I could say. I look forward to your future works. Good Job!
o-dragon chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Wow. I can't believe you only got 9 reviews for this. It's too good to just skip over and ignore the review! It was TOO GOOD. You should be really happy that this was your first fic and it was still so good. Most people's first fics on here turn out to be total wastes (including mine), but this wasn't by a long shot. Although I did see some spelling and tense errors (where you change what tense you're writing in), It was still awesome. My first GaaraxSakura fic, and you've got me hooked. It was amazing, and I liked how you included what Shukaku was doing during that time. This is so going on my faves list. My last thought: This was awesome, I can't put into words how great it was without having to re-write it entirely, but know that I loved it tons, and I'll tell my friends to read it. Also, It's strange. My friend and I were just talking about GaaraxSakura today and how I couldn't see it happening. I got home, read this, and I think I'll have to eat my words tomorrow when I see her.

Keep writing,

~Olivia
TheEndlessSnow chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
why are you sorry that its long long is good and this story was good...no wait it was better than good it was amazing.
Sandstorm626 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
OMG! you rock.

i love gaara, and sakura is my fav girl charrie from naruto, so FINALLY reading a fic with them is it was awesome.

*great job*

til next time...
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Wow! This story was great! I was really impressed with your writing. And I really think that you should continue it _

P.S. Thanks for reviewing my story, and I added you to my C2 "Gaara and Sakura Love" _
o-aki-hoshi chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Wow I love it... I think that you could pull off continuing this masterpiece... but if you decide that you dont want to I will live with that... yay I LOVE IT!
JadeOokami chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
wow. i dont readnaruto fanfiction much, though i do love the books and show. Gaara is my favorite character, and Sakura's cool. And i marvel at how you created a sentimental moment, yet kept even Gaara of the sand, in character. It was not at all OOC, and I really liked it! Keep it up! Laterz
Luna Forest chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
wow...very kool... kodos 4 everything... i dont think that i really have anything bad to say...wow
digging4more chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
i praise your work for it is magnificent.

i praise you for your skills and ability to toy with words and stir the heart!

this is a wonderful fic!