Reviews for True Dream
Evil Shall Giggle chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Aww... very nice, but very sad, as seems to be reality of those two. :(

Loved it, though! Really well written and good characterization. I especially liked the part in the first chapter with Ivanova wishing someone's smile would make her day. That was really sweet. :)

Thanks for sharing!
Miranda Witherspoon chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
I loved it. It really brought a couple of tears in my eyes. I guess I really liked it because that scene is so tender and "silent". We don't really know what they are thinking and feeling. I think you did a beautiful job!
Belladonna Kyle chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Aw, so sad *(. They were so meant to be together. You've written them very in character. A very good job. Update soon.
Natters chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
oh. you made me cry. beautiful fic
Natters chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
sniffle sob sob. heart wrenching
dragintamer chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Those were great! You have a gift for emotional writing.

PadawanMage chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
God, I remember that scene as well. And Ivanova's reaction afterward? wow...

I laughed when she talked to Franklin about hearing a voice and wondering why he had an english accent.

I wonder if you read any of the B5 books? There's one that shows Marcus and how he first joined the Rangers.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Even years after B5's end, some good stories still come out.

Very sad to see Susan regret so much, especially Marcus. I remember her taking over the Rangers as Ranger One at the very last episode.

Good Job!
Birgit chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
7 years since the show ended, and I still get sad about this particular... well, aspect.

Nice one - thank you :)
Hikari-Kayko chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
well, this is odd. i don't think i really understand, but if there's more i'm willing to read it! so keep going pleaz!

~HIKARi
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
wait, i thought you said there were two parts. where's the other than? more pleaz soon i'm interested to see where this is headed. _

~HIKARi