Reviews for Moonlight over Tenchi
Ryoko chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Damn who do you think you are I'm tuffer than that! oh who am i kidding that would be great right Tenchi!
Ryoko-SP chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I haven't read your storie, but I relly like it... it was so sweet so please writte more happy stories about TenchixRyoko!

cya
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
sweet
I am the Walrus-chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
heh, don't be sorry! Ryoko rules!

_
Ryokome in love chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Is a lovely story.I like it.
Elven Labyrinth chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Fluffy mush or not; it was a pretty good read. *sniff, snob* Talk about OOC (not a flame, just a statement) oh well...now off to read more fics.
Swifty514 chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Whaddaya mean that sucked? ::sniff sniff:: that fic was just so sweet!
Okanami Masomi chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Loved it...short and simple.
Bocheememonforgot to sign in chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
That was a very lovely fic. Ryoko and Ayeka really are friends and they always argue over Tenchi, because they like to unnerve each other and that they love him. It seemed...nice how Ayeka let Ryoko take Tenchi. A touching story.
veghead chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
it was good in my opion
mysticVigil chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
First of all, that most certainly DIDN'T suck! Don't even think that! It was beautiful, and mushy, and... Ryoko/Tenchi-filled! - Everyone was in character (mostly), and that was just terrific! My only major complaint was that this ended the way that most romance stories end... Well, obviously, coz it was romance. But that's just a little pet peeve of mine. Anyway, for the most part, very good, extremely well-written... Two thumbs up! Peace! *Liz*
RYOKO chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
I LOVED TENCHI AND RYOKO GET TOGETHER FICS. TENCHI and RYOKO FOR LIFE BABY!
maydyn chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
I liked it! It was good!
Pikabit chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
Eep. O.o' Well, *I* liked it... I like romance stories... it was great... don't... uhm... please don't get that angry after writing your stories... it scares me... O.o'
Taya chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
That was pretty good but the ending was to abrupt. I would've liked to know if anything else happened between Ryoko and Ayeka. (I mean, like, did they become even semi-friends or what?)