Reviews for It Is Time
tsukinopen chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
yes something like that
Caffeinated Star chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I think this is realistic assuming that Yusuke did meet that near-immortality state. I can't remember in the manga or anime if it was ever explained whether or not he was immortal or just had an extended life-span. In any case, it worked. Good job.
I.idora chapter 1 . 1/25/2010

T_T

okay i should stop this but...

smb0621 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I actually thought of something along the lines like this for Yusuke too. it's cool to see another person with the same type of thinking. Like, maybe he goes back to demon world after his children die, or his grandchildren. Or...perhaps there's enough human blood in him that he will actually live no where near as long as his pure blood relatives. Maybe he'll just live an abnormally long human life. Maybe staying in human world and breathing human air will cause time to be kind to him instead of cruel. Hypothetical and though provoking, eh? Good story!
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
OMG! that was SOO good. wow! it really makes me think . . . anyway, great job with this fic. it was short but sweet, just the way i like it. you're writing style's great too. ja ne! :)
noomma chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Very nice. It gives food for thought about what will happen to Yusuke after Keiko dies. Please update soon.
Apathetic Empath2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
(not logged in)

As the self-proclaimed biggest Y/K fan ever, I think you hit the nail right on the head with this one. It was short and sweet, and I love the information that you give in the beginning that sort of foreshadows what is to come. You talk about Yusuke fighting to come home and protect those he loves, yet, the one he loves the most is dying. And he can't prevent her from dying, either, because, no matter how strong he is, or how much he loves her, YUsuke's no God, and he can't just *give* her more life-or time.

The irony of Yusuke becoming near immortal like Toguro is kind of unsettling to me, and while it's refreshing to know that Yusuke and Keiko end up together at the end of the series, when you think about it, they don't really have that much time. Because what is roughly 80 to 100 years of time with the one you love wehn you have damn near all eternity to live. Genkai's words are haunting indeed, and it's sad that Yusuke really didn't get to make the choice himself (like Toguro); this was in his blood, and there was nothing he could do to change it.

But I'm begginning to babble and talk about things you probably don't want to hear, so I'll end this email here. This was a really great fic, and it's really refreshing to see something besides the usual (poorly-written) fluff everyone posts for this couple, and goes a bit deeper into their relationship.

And this fic reminds me of another on this site: No Need To Argue by Magnificient Entity. It's really awesome. It has humour in it, AND the ability to make you cry. It made ME cry at least. lol.

Good work with this. It was a really good read.

A.E.