Reviews for Subservience
Night Dawn chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
This is eating at me.
Did Sephiroth call Aeris? And Tifa and Zack got married, right?
I'm guessing that Seph and Aeris got back together, and Tifa's with Zack. But Cloud's kid mentioned some affair, so it's probably still going on... Damn, I'm confused.
Still, that aside, I think you did a great job with the characterizations in the story and Tifa's fighting spirit. I actually quite liked the Scarlet-Sephiroth friendship. (Crack FTW). The gradual development of Sephiroth and Tifa's 'relationship' is also great.
Cascade00 chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
Omg I read the ending over and over and over again not understanding it! Someone any one give me closure. Cause I feel like Tifa is still Sephiroth lover but she's with zack now cause her son ask If she was and didn't really give him an answer? Ok? And I didn't understand that phone call so maybe Sephiroth called Aerith back? But why would he when he has Tifa? Ugh! I'm confused! Loved the story but confused!
VampireSelene chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I still love this story and will come back to read it after so many years.

Thank you.

-Vampire Selene
rikary chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
I have read it again today. Just chapter 10 and epilogue.

I think somehow I now understand?

Can't believe that Seph would actually call Aerith. And I'm guessing they are back together.

As for Zack and Tifa, well they are together. And my guess is that Tifa is still Sephiroth's lover since little blonde kid never got a yes or no from Tifa.

There is this saying that "Silence means yes."

"Is it true? Is it true that this is General Sephiroth's old sword, and that you've been his secret lover? You still are..?" (Here, the boy emphasize the "are", which could only lead to that yes Tifa is still the lover albeit forbidden). It seems social status is an issue here. But I'm still a little unsure here because we have Aerith on Seph's side and Zack on Tifa's side. It would hurt the both of them.

Or either, there was no closure between Tifa and Sephiroth that could lead to Tifa still being Seph's lover even they are both with different people. Besides unorthodox is always novel.

Anyway this is only from what I see. I'm happy for Zack and Tifa but I still want a SephTi. Maybe next time?

More fic for them.
Blackmuse chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
please. just because there's no more fans that reviews your story you chose to make this chapter ambiguous. at least please tell us what happen to aerith and sephiroth. and how come tifa and Zack get married? didn't sephy love tifa? why he didn't marry her? and why tifa married Zack instead? if Slave can't married to his master, sephiroth just need to give her freedom. are jack and Tifa even married? please answer this question please.
Auktober chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
This was a beautiful story! I'm a little sad about the ending though. The characters were written to the 't'! The intricate details you laid provided a whole new world for me to enjoy. I also enjoyed the subtle metaphors throughout the story. All in all a great story!

~Auktober
Lady Oiche chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
u knw wat? i was like 'what the...' and i trailed off as usual. now don't u get any rude thoughts abt me shouting obscenties! it just happens to be my catch-phrase! bt seriously wen u mentioned a black haired guy and girl i was like doesn't sephiroth have silver hair? *think* *think* so in the end tifa chooses zack! n dat aerith's number was it from sephiroth? i'd b glad if u cud msg me ur reply! but nice story, seriously at the end it was like as if i was thrown off literally!
AresLaw chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
And I loved this fic!
AresLaw chapter 11 . 3/4/2011
Noooooooo!i need to know what happened ;(

.Ever!
Hikari chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
huh. so in the end seph and tifa didnt get married? you can find me . I did really like this fic it wasn't bad its one of the good ones.
rikary chapter 11 . 4/28/2010
you know, i really like this story especially the pairings

love the plot

but im confused at the end

what exactly happened? SephTi? or ZackTi?
SherrySummer chapter 10 . 3/20/2010
Oh, I loved this. XD I'm happy to see that you kept Sephiroth in character throughout, and a very interesting conclusion. XD
sakR9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Is English your first language? There are tiny little hints to it that it might not be, but yeah I'm interested in this story...:)
Musiqua chapter 11 . 11/30/2009
Even though this story has been completed some time ago, I cannot express how amazing it was. You made the characters come to life through detailed descriptions of their feelings.

Although the end was confusing, as it was ambiguous, I love it. I always enjoy an open ended finale, and this was perfect.

However, I still cannot figure out how it played out, and who the final pairings were! I guess this is why this ending has been haunting my mind today, as there were two different possible end pairings.

(I wouldn't mind if you explained your original intent, but it's also good to leave it to the reader to comprehend?)

All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your fanfic, and it was a very well done job indeed. ]
mom calling chapter 11 . 9/23/2009
Ahoy there, Swamp-Eyes. This is a year old but I just happened upon it. I wasn't going to read it, 'cause I don't like Sephiroth and the idea of him being with Tifa is unacceptable to me. But I have been teased all day and yesterday by old stories left incomplete, and yours had an ending to it. That's the hook. Simply, you finished it. Anyway, it turns out that it's pretty darned good. So I have to tip my hat to you. The black haired man in the photo must be Seph, living a civilian life with Tifa and the baby she was so ambivalent about...must be a tough kid! Thanks for a very different story which took me in without my initial consent. I dropped my antagonism somewhere along the way-for this story only! mc