Reviews for Sisterly Love
saphique chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Seriously, one of my favorite Bella & Cissy fic :) great work !
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Brilliant :) loved it
StraightToHel chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I like it. :) Very well put together. The only thing that threw me off (and maybe I'm simply misreading it) was at the top:

"In canon, I think Narcissa can't be more than a year older than Andromeda."

Narcissa isn't older than Andromeda. Narcissa is the youngest of the three Black sisters, Bellatrix being the eldest and Andromeda being the middle child. :)
Jane chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Wow. A beautiful story. Just wow.
laimposteur chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was very touching. I loved how you portrayed their incestuous relationship. From a young age to current. It was great.
Liz chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Holy sh*t! You managed to take a REALLY ... exploitative angle of HP and make it at times touching and deep. I'm not going to lie..I was going into this expecting girlp0rn. And you handled that fantastically. But this was also a surprisingly satisfying read for reasons other than the obvious. Thanks!
amanda chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
there's no f-ing obstruction. the hymen is not something you can break! take f-ing sex ed!
noangel1982 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
this is amazing!and heartbreaking!
fembuck chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Oh. My. God. So beautiful!

This story was amazing, I can't even really get my brain to form thoughts that make sense because the wonder of it is still rushing through me.

It was wonderfully romantic, and tragic to see an overview of their entire relationship like that. I love this line:

/“No matter what your body has gone through, you’ll still be beautiful. You know why? Because your beauty lies in here,” she said, resting her hand on top of Bellatrix’s heart./ because I don't think anyone else but Narcissa could EVER say something like that and have it be believable, but from her you can just feel the truth of it.

Anyway, I'm gonna stop rambling now, but this is a favorite pairing of mine and you did an amazing job with this story, so thank you :D
Yuri-san chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
That was beautifully written. I was a bit hesitant to read it at first beacuse of the pairing, but I'm open-minded and I've read another of your stories before, so I figured why not? And I'm really glad I read it because it was so real and believable. And very touching. Thank you.

~*Yuri-san*~
Me chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Wow, what can I say? That was beautiful. Very nice, keep up the good work!
SophiaTrash chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
This was really good. It's my new favourite ship! I loved it, keep it up, Alsnape.
Sam chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
This is great. You should write another story - please?

Anyways, I agree with everyone else - you do have talent.
beLILYtrix chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
goshness...THAT WAS BRILLIANT!

(and that is all i can say...)
Petite Samedi chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Wow, your story was wonderful! So beautiful, yet dark...you more than justice to one of my favorite pairings. I know this review comes way after the posting date, but I haven't been on ffn in ages...this was actually put up on my 18th birthday, and I wish I had found it then! Talk about an awesome present.