Reviews for Wartime Memories
snooky-9093 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Just found this today while searching through the older stories. Brought tears to my eyes. Thank you.
babylady33 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Wow!
trissa chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Wonderful. You captured the private part of Hogan, the homesickness and affection of his family warming. Well done.
zoey traner chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Just lovely. I really liked the way you wove personal glimpses of Hogan's life in with what was going on around him in camp, giving us a tapestry of his two families. ;-) And you pulled off that imagery perfectly, came very close to describing what we're experiencing around here right now. Very, very nice. Thank you for sharing!
Kathy Fountain chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Nice job Kits! I particularly like how the sights and sounds of the camp triggered related memories for Hogan!
Hogantime chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Youre a very gifted writer. I really enjoyed your story, great job!
marylinusca chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Good to read you again. Lovely vignette.
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Great imagery! I like glimpsing into the past. Well done!
pockets chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Awe smeg man...you made me homesick. *huggles Hogan*

...*huggles kitty J* How do you know so well how to capture the feelings! You rock in the most splendiferous way.
Nitestalker chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Sounds good. I went a long ways from home to go to college and use to think about home like that. I sorta viewed college as a prison, because I didnt have any transportation and was just stuck there. Thanks for writing.
Patti chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Lovely. Just like always. Wonderful to see your sparkling prose once again!
L J Groundwater chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I liked it then, and I still like it now! I'm so glad you're writing again. Love how Rob gets distracted from speaking by the sight of a pretty girl... must be why he has no problems shooting his mouth off at Klink!