Reviews for Casablanca Lilies
Raven4ever chapter 8 . 9/12/2016
That...that was not what I was hoping for but who could blame you. But I liked it...I think
Fanfic addict-Sam chapter 14 . 8/17/2016
Good lord that was soooooooooo good wow wow it was beyond amazing so emotional and pure
Jodie lee chapter 14 . 4/16/2016
You are a beautiful and a very most talented writer! Thank you so much for sharing and completing this beautifully, wonderful story! And also for you to complete it :) most people decided not to finish when the right moment is coming from the story, and there are some people who just forget. But not you. You are one special and a talented person, and this story just made me Happy to read. Bless you, that is all I can say. Thank you, and may you continue on writing beautiful stories as you did with this one
tanithlipsky chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
nice
Guest chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
Okay 3 things
1) I love your story is very dramatic, romantic and a tad of breath taking.

2) I love how you put your ideas/inspiration into the story it really let me feel the emotions that the characters feel.

3) Unlike some from other reviews who thought this is cliché and thinks that he/she was not insulting you. I actually read this last year and to be honest I really didn't feel this was cliché. I might just be a 13 year old kid but I understand life.

So in other word great job and I hope you could write more stories!
hellahijabi chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
oh honey
oh god
do you realize how cliche and expecting this is?
i read this story because i was looking for interesting AUs to read. though these kind of AUs lead to this disease called: cliche-ism; where authors get to wrapped up in first abusing the characters and then over using story lines, "i love yous", and "happily ever after"s. it makes the story predictable and not worth reading.
for the most part there is nothing wrong with you writing style- you grammar might need a little work- but the most part you have a well-rounded vocabulary and decent dialogue. so i will give you a couple steps about approaching another fan fiction, for this fandom, to reaching a semi-wellrounded romance fan fiction.
okay first things first: distinguish your interpretation of your characters. because this is fanfiction you already have a lot to work with, and manipulating giving them "head canons" that could work in your fanfictions will help with characterization. so lets take raven- in this fanfiction you made her extremely beautiful (you used that word too much- if you use a word too many times it loses the value of the word, show us she is beautiful do not tell us. try to paint that picture of her in your and the readers mind) gloomy and quiet- which is cannon. but you didn't really give her other attributes other than the fact that she liked some kind of flower (which does help). maybe she liked comic books, or she was a heavy reader- or she wore glasses. giving her more than what the audience for a fanfiction already knows paints a more clear vivid picture- and remember its all about the entire picture.
second you need a non-cliche simple yet complex enough to keep the reader entertained plot. that sounds hard. and it is-but once you get used to it and good at it, plot with come to you as easy as breathing-on some days. so using the example of this plot- it wasn't really there- if i were to guess i would say this: Raven loves Robin, and she thinks he doesn't want her back. (we don't really know want she wants because she keeps denying it) Her father is sick (and you could've of done SO MUCH MORE with that- but you didn't and again left the audience empty) and Raven is confused. and then roy comes along and-BAM- robin realizes he loves her? how pathetic is that? he only loves her when she's taken? NOO that is sallow and insensitive. He needs to love her-because he can't not love her, and because gravity pulls him to her, because he begins to breathe again when he is with her. those could be reasons why he realizes he loves her-not because of his jealousy.
and lastly dialogue- and with this you can go absolutely crazy with because there are so many ways to do this, there could be an entire series for it.
I really hope you can take my critique to your head not to your heart. I am not insulting you in anyway.
Silver Temptation chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I am totally gripped by your story and I'm only on the first chapter! Keep writting :-) rob/rae are awesome!
Ariya-angels chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
Just so you know, this is my favorite story. Ever. It's just so perfect. It made me feel like I was gonna cry, because I know how much Raven is hurting to be in love with her best friend, and not be able to do anything about it. Thank you for writing this.
angel of darkness chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
! OMG I loved reading this chapter so much. its just so kyoot. Rae was kinda sorta OOC but all in all good job! :D
yooniessi chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
Love the angst in the beginning, full of hurt that could even made me tear up a bit too! The ending was not bad, was sweet and everything. This story is awesome, fabulous at how you described everything, how you made me continue with this story, all of them, it's like a picture book in my mind and I absolutely love it!

Hope to see other works TT Fanfics from you!
saya.sen chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
I loved Raven and Robin's relationship in this story- the way you showed how much they supported one another and how much they hurt one another at the same time. Raven was very cute, too, and I loved that she had such a supportive family. I think the only part of this story that I didn't like was Kori's reaction to seeing Raven and Robin together. I feel like you just can't be in a serious relationship with a guy for a pretty significant period of time, and not be the least bit hurt when you see him with another girl. No one is that purely selfless, or self-confident. Haha, I also thought it was kinda funny that, de-alienized, her name basically spells out "coriander". Like the plant... Anyways, I think you did an excellent job with emotion and detail, and I really enjoyed looking through your suggestions and song lyrics. Great job!

Saya
marcialouise chapter 14 . 10/8/2010
AAAAAAAAH! . love the ending and the WHOLE friggin story! i now declare this story AND author, on my favourites list! keep writing FOREVER, in my opinion .

louiiseheart
marcialouise chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
LOVE THE STORY SO FAR! *squeal* sad though D: BUUUUUT still an awesome story!
Saffire55 chapter 14 . 4/30/2010
AWESOME! Did you make a sequel to this? Please tell me soon!
justanotherhumanbeing chapter 13 . 4/1/2010
amazing. that's all i can say. amazing.