Reviews for Drunken Shinji
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Took me five minutes of laughing before I could type this. GREAT job by the way. :)
Mikan-Dash chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Only thing I have to say is that being drunk makes this even more golden than it already is. I can see Shinji acting like this while drunk with out the mental barriers, that booze can induce he would be the most honest person in the world well done.
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
It was like... Like watching a trainwreck waiting to happen and seeing them pass by each other all business-like by missing each other in mere centimeters! You did good!
KILO151998 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Wow. A drunk Shinji. I would have never thought of that:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Entertaining
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
*laughs* Funny thing is, I actually CAN see Shinji doing, and saying, that. Thanks for a cute story.
X59 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
amusing
kingvampire00 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
god have mercy that was fucking Hilarius
Asukaforever92 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Another good addition to the drunken pilot saga. Thanks for once again pointingout the stupidity od using guns against the Angels and outing Maya,I also noticed the reversals from the Asuka story (I am reading these stories from latest to earliest). I loved the omake.
henry V chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Yes! it IS about time someone noticed the futility of guns against an AT field!
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I love this. keep it up.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great story!
Drackner Clawrus chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Aww cute. And Finanly a hinted Maya and Ritsuko paring. 10/10 for the fic.
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
i loved it
HaloEvangelion03 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
i thought it was pretty good

and you're right about the guns, they only worked on ONE Angel, ONE, billions of dollars to supersize assault rifles and pistols, and it's only useful on one that attacked during a blackout