Reviews for Monkey Screaming
arielrapunzel1250 chapter 4 . 3/28
Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.
There are no words to describe this. I had tears in my eyes, and not many stories can do that. Choked up? Yes. Actual tears? No. I still might cry. God. That was amazing.
I was so concerned for Jon-Jack. And that was the perfect ending. Seriously, I can't imagine a better one for this story. Wow. Just wow.
I am lost for words. Just wow. Incredible. Fantastic. Wow.
Anna chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Wow! another brilliant story, and this one is even finished! I always wondered how the clone was supposed to cope with being denied access to the people he loved most in the same way that new SG1's easy acceptance of their fate after Tin Man always seemed unlikely. thank you for a great fic
bec chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
mgamberger chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Very, very good! Thanks! :)
Xayian chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
I absolutely LOVE your psychological take on this! Was quite surprised by your solution, though. I thought you were going to have them wipe Jon's memory and start him fresh that way. Guess I'll just have to write that one myself LOL.

Awesome Job!
Lupin's Magelet chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
Hmph. I wish you would have finished this story. I was contemplating how to go about the whole younger cloned team thing earlier today, and I absolutely LOVE how you did it - but I want more!

I'm glad you stressed the point that Jon really is Jack in a younger body, because people definitely tend to forget that major detail.
Harmne chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
I LOVED this chapter! And somehow I didn't see it coming at all! I especially loved how Daniel and Teal'c had come to agree on this idea even without talking it over with Sam, only to find out she'd had the same idea. And Jack and Hammond totally in the dark. They should have known. I think maybe Hammond had an inkling of what they might be up to...maybe...?
Harmne chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Teal'c's insight was ironic. I felt so sorry for Daniel and Sam when they realized what had happened. I wasn't sure if there was any way - short of letting Jon die - to fix this mess. You really should be a professional writer! Heck, I'd buy these stories if I could! (And as many times as I've read them already, the pages - if paper - would be well-worn!)
Harmne chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
I liked that Harper wasn't an idiot, and his slow realization that most of what he'd been told and assumed wasn't quite accurate. Your explanation of the whole Bocca Divide mess made a WHOLE lot of sense, much more than anything else I've read about it. Not that I'm a primate expert or a psychology person, but you did a great job making it all clear. And also making it clear just exactly how much trouble 'Jon' is in mentally. Very angsty - which I usually hate - but I could NOT stop reading this. Incredible!

Side note here... On another site, the one where I originally found your stories, I thought there was supposed to be a 4th one, tentatively called "Hellbringers". Do you still intend to write it? I really hope so! REALLY, REALLY hope so!
Harmne chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
It always bothered me that the writers just totally dropped the Fragile Balance storyline. It had so much potential - for a little off-color comedy, if nothing else - like, how much trouble could a 50-year-old SpecOp guy get into in high school? But I hadn't really considered the down side - the struggle to accept the changes. This first chapter confused me at first, then nearly had me crying when I understood it! You're a fantastic writer. I've read this story about five times so I decided to stop being lame and leave you reviews!
purrfus chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
The way you slice through the layers of personality and team-dynamic is amazing. And its well written - I really like that part alot.
purrfus chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
There were so many throw-away elements and leftover bits and pieces in the show. Mini-jack was one of the most difficult to accept. This really shows the potential depth of character left to rot.
AliCat chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Saw this rec'd on delicious.

Very intense, and kinda scarey - in a really good way.
Zoser chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
I have read this before and am so glad to read it again. It is one of the best Jack-Clone stories written. Thanks
wigglesfunk chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
Awesome, I loved it! The writing was so brilliant and so true to the characters and the show that it wasn't hard to picture it in my mind as I read it. Great ending too, how Carter said Jack instead of sir. LOVED IT!