Reviews for Gendo the Pimp
Gavin chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
pmwiki/pub/images/nrs-blo19_you-gonna-get-reiped_ Link fail...
Gavin chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Funny story, I liked your other durken stories and this one is also great. One thing thou, when Shinji says "Rei's trying to rape me" there is a spelling mistake, when ever Rei is raping someone it is refferend to as "Reip" Source: pmwiki/pub/images/nrs-blo19_you-gonna-get-reiped_ Keep up the good work!
Adrian Hernandez chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This made me laugh, made me think, made me feel, and gave me slight arousal. If those aren't the results of good storytelling, I don't know what is. Keep it up!
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Another great story. The only person who felt out of character was Gendo, and that was just because of him being a happy drunk. Shinji and rei were mostly spot-on. Though Rei hammed up her break down a little too much, it still followed the obvious chain of events: her orders were to sex him up, so it was going to happen, and so long as he could curb his conscience there was no way Shinji would continue denying the opportunity to alleviate his pent up sexual tension. All in all, I give it an 8 out of 10.

And no one gets flamed for killing Gendo. They get award ceremonies.

Keep up the great work!
Asukaforever92 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Funny again. Drunk Gendo was hilarous if Evangelion wasn't so serious I think they should have done that at least once in the series. Keep up the work.
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Ah, the vivid imagery... Gendo deserves to get drunk. Loved it.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Great story!
5 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
ever see that youtube video with Gendo's theme song?

yeah well, yeah
Drackner Clawrus chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Personaly I doubt anyone could flame you for writting something this amuzing. 7/10 for the oneshot.
OmalleyFlowers chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Hehe, you really don't like Gendo very much do you?
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
this is a good one-shot.
angelbattler chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY Shinji and Rei forEVER.
Arbalest chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
lol cakes, i was just surfing thru when i came over this fic, funny name!

so i read it, and LOL so funny! keep up the good work :D
BontaKun117 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I have to say, that was amazing. Pure genius. In essence: I LOVE IT! *Ahem* Now on to more pressing matters: I like Gendo. He's a prick, but there's a reason. A good reason that I can identify with. But that doesn't matter because you turned him into the one thing that is sure to get a laugh 9 times out of 10: AN ALCOHOLIC!

Thank you for this work of art.
Hacker Grey chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Gendo fucked up, didn't he?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »