Reviews for Three Stupid Words
mschristine chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Hi, i know that u have dropped this fanfic very long ago, but i wish you would continue it further :(
An old reader chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
I'm rereading this all over again and I am DYING. FROM. CURIOSITY. One more chapter. TWO. I need to know what happened. Even just a short summary will do. My mind is scattered trying to piece everything together. Where are you IFG? BEM? We've been missing out on some quality RikkuXGippal stories...
October Breeze chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
Ughh. I hate it when stories just end. ; _ ;
October Breeze chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
A~!

I loved the last paragraph, and the repetition. I really like the writing style of this story.
October Breeze chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
“You know what a cactus means, don’t cha? It means strength! Might! Danger.” - ROFL!

This story is so good! I wish I'd read it a long time ago.
deity of death1 chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
I'm wondering if your Rikku/Gippal website's still up...

It's going great so far! _ I'm starting to feel sorry for Gippal now... T_T; He's in denial. XD
Lock.VII chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
hi~

awsome fic you got here!

I say that you should definetly continue writting, and there is a storyline, no worries there~

The characters are in character, and i love the interactionb etween them, well... on Gippal's case, his lack of... understanding of a girl

lol
SyncroX chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
I just love your stories! Each one gave me so much fun and laughter! XD
Joon chapter 7 . 9/14/2006
C'mon... YOU KNOW so many people think you write well, despite your "lack of FFX/FFX2 knowledge".

I, for one, really want to read the end of this fic. It's so interesting, and you're putting me on suspense. Hah.

So continue writing this, please~ :D
Dizzied chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
Very interesting xD.
Dizzied chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
I'm partially curious about why Syrisina dumped Gippal. "D

Great chapter (:!
Dizzied chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
I wonder how Gippal is going to deal with this. Hopefully he won't do anything stupid o_o
Dizzied chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
Aw, I love the sandwich part. It's just so.. spontaneous?
Dizzied chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
Whoa, the break up was pretty surprising to me. However, it makes this story even more interesting for me xD.
Dizzied chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
I enjoy Rikku's point of view very much!