Reviews for No Room In Her Heart
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Cool love story! Damn Shinji... and I can hear a penquin barking! Ha!
Scarabeye3000 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
That was really good!

Especially the omakes... god, you don't know how much I really needed that laugh.

Cheers,
Scarabeye3000
Dr. Jhon Smith chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
The relationship development passed far to quickly! Though justified by the thwarted suicide attempt! However, I can empathize with your difficulty writing an Asuka with an ego, deflating her ego is much easier as it would seem. Touhching ending as it were, I still feel you could have tried harder with Asuka, I saw a lot of oppertunities to make this a few chapters longer, but I think that's not the case here and you just wanted a one shot. I'd give it a 3.5/5, plot flows well, but relationship upgrade was too fastfrward for me. Other than that Superb job.
stark40763 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
God, your Omakes made me fall out of my chair laghing!
birthofthecool chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Nice little story, with a very much OOC Asuka.

The Omakes were even better though.

angelbatter: I hate you for it! :-)
Jho chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
hahaha great story.

and i hope it's not an insult to say i loved the omakes even more
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Great fic, and the Omakes alone make it more than worth it. Very well done, ja ne.
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Well, that was good beyond good. Loved it!
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great story!
Aoirann chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
My one complaint is that Asuka is still bleeding out while they are having this little heart-to-heart. Other then that it is a good story.
angelbattler chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I hope nobody hates me for this... BIUT I HATE AUSKA LIKE A FRIGGIN' PLAUGE!... but i like the story.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
*giggles* Cute!
Chrisarmando chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
A quite good. Shinji/Asuka Asuka was a little OOC. Something tells me she should would have had more barriers before admitting her feelings.I could be wrong though. It seems like another job well done.
94saturn chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Another great story and the omakes had me in stiches!

DC
Sun S. Li chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Aw a little touching Asuka romance. Good story all around.