Reviews for No Room In Her Heart
willcraftNEX chapter 1 . 1/27
the omakes were beautiful dude, keep up the good work
DYnoJackal19 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
A good story, but even better omakes! Especially the 2nd. Guess A.L.S. is the real pervert here. (insert Papi laugh from proud family)
savvy001 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
PEN-PEN!
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
It was good, up until the attempted suicide. It's extremely OOC-considering how her mother died, she'd be more likely to buy a doll collection (although I could see her having indulged in self-harm at some point). And while I get that having had her ungratefulness and bitchiness laid out before her like that would mellow her out, you made her way too sappy & emotional. It just no longer felt like Asuka.
1337Pwny chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
The story was great and the OMAKEs were awesome
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Cool love story! Damn Shinji... and I can hear a penquin barking! Ha!
Scarabeye3000 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
That was really good!

Especially the omakes... god, you don't know how much I really needed that laugh.

Cheers,
Scarabeye3000
Dr. Jhon Smith chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
The relationship development passed far to quickly! Though justified by the thwarted suicide attempt! However, I can empathize with your difficulty writing an Asuka with an ego, deflating her ego is much easier as it would seem. Touhching ending as it were, I still feel you could have tried harder with Asuka, I saw a lot of oppertunities to make this a few chapters longer, but I think that's not the case here and you just wanted a one shot. I'd give it a 3.5/5, plot flows well, but relationship upgrade was too fastfrward for me. Other than that Superb job.
stark40763 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
God, your Omakes made me fall out of my chair laghing!
birthofthecool chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Nice little story, with a very much OOC Asuka.

The Omakes were even better though.

angelbatter: I hate you for it! :-)
Jho chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
hahaha great story.

and i hope it's not an insult to say i loved the omakes even more
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Great fic, and the Omakes alone make it more than worth it. Very well done, ja ne.
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Well, that was good beyond good. Loved it!
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great story!
Aoirann chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
My one complaint is that Asuka is still bleeding out while they are having this little heart-to-heart. Other then that it is a good story.