Reviews for Illusions
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I noticed that the others weren't finished yet. Would you please continue them? Or if they are finished, could you please switch the labeling to Complete? That gets confusing you know, some people forget to change the labeling. Anyway, great story, but I would like to be able to read to sequels once they're finished.
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
oh god, this is so sad :.( what a horrible thing to happen to a person. although i could tell most of the plot before anything of it happend, i wasn't able to see the ending. great fic!
Chemotaxis chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Wow - you are such a talented writer. I loved the plot and the emotional roller coaster - just amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story arc.

Hope you're considering writing more SxS fics. Do you think there's any chance of you returning to the fandom? Really hope so :)
shiroiyuki3111 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
i'v read your fic up to lasting Impression..dun't know what to say...they're fantastic. i rarely like some arc fiction..but i definitely love yours. keep wring more about SxS. i love them as much as you do, as you can write such a sad, hurt, happy, full of emotion and beautifull story about them.

i'm totally spechless...
m chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
After a long period of interruptions, I've finished this one! It's a wonderful story, the best part being that it is both long...and there is more that I haven't read yet. I'm not much for actually being able to find words as feedback to your writing, but let me just say I enjoyed reading this very much and in about 40 seconds will be enjoying reading the sequel very much as well.
Eltaris chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Oh my god, what a wonderful story! I didn't expect the twist in the end, none of your readers did, I guess

This is so well written! I need to know what happens after this! *rushes to the sequel*
NilanTiff chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
OMFG! You NEVER posted the sequel! Please do! :( This was just so AWESOME! You can't leave it like that! C'mon! Seify and Squally need to get together! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? I love this so MUCH!
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Holy Hyne! This was amazing. When I get the time I can't wait to read the next installment!
Simi chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
no the ending is so sad! That was one of the best fics i've read in a long time! please write another one soon!
Tragedy Links Our Hearts chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Fuck. This is so long, very epic. I really loved it. I loved how you made a twist towards the end. It was interesting the was you said the emotions were "planted" into Seifer, though it made him look like an even worse jackass then he already was. I really loved it. I though i was gonna cry towards the end. Which is very strange for me. I hardly cry, ok rambeling. In short, loved it.
coffeeshop chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
omg that was fucking epic to read (and to write too, probably!)

that was BEYOND WORDS.. well.. for me anyway ;)

hahaa i wonder how much of a compliment it would be to hear me say... "I LOVE IT!"

..i guess jsut a little. but anyway, i do.
GoldilocksIsBack chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Man I'm looking forward to teh next two parts! This is really good, I like the way you wrote it.

Goldi
CheekyHolmes chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Hmm...I think I started this fic a long time ago, like, when you first had it posted. But about the ending...wow...umm...you really suck, y'know that? WHY? That's a very horrible place to leave it off at! *whining* *pouts* Meanie! ...Ah, well, at least there's a sequel. *skips off to read it*
Althea17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Ok this was LONG. But GOD. I was annoyed that this wasn't split up into chapters, but you made for it with the content of the story. Squall and Seifer were OOC but I can understand why. You almost KILLED me when I read "The End". I was like "WHAT?" Thank gawd I read the bottom hahaha. Otherwise I would have flamed you all the way!

Great job! I love the twist with Seifer.
Shattered-Rayn chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Oh my god. I absolutely love this. Not only is it so good I want to hug you, but it's definately way out of the league of most yaois. It has a plot! And a damned good one too! I swear I almost cried when Squall found out the truth and had to leave Seifer. It was that emotional. This is defiantely going on the favorites list. And now I need to go read the other two parts!