Reviews for A Journey Apart
Slysonic chapter 13 . 1/24/2019
I can't wait for chapter 14! And I hope fox and krystal reunite soon
HerronFox chapter 13 . 6/9/2017
Came back then just disappeared.
aylenneg chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
Great Story that you made including the first one! I hope you can make more Fox and Krystal's Stories with chapters.
Lady Blue chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
Hay man nice to see your back writing again. I know I should have been posting my review. (Since I've been and all the whole way around.) Well that to say I love story it's been one of the best Star Fox story I've read in long captured each and one of the characters personalities and made each chapter interesting and humorous. Like to see more on this story and more Star Fox fic like it.
And one more thing I know Slippy happy that Fox is back form Falco giving him h££ and all.:D
Lady Blue chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Must know what happens next!:D
Well I'm still will be supporting all your story's. You put a lot life in every character in your story's and I'm always looking forward to each chapter. Well what I'm saying is KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MY FRIEND!
snakedabomb chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
YES! You're back! XD
I really appreciate your dedication man. Thank you for not dropping this all together. Solid chapter, I'm on the edge of my seat for the next one!
Blizzard980 chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
Sheesh! It seems every time I come out of a long hiatus, you do too! Glad to see this marvel still chugging along. It'd be a shame if it became a dead fic.

Your writing has drastically improved over these last ten years. It's a noticeable difference, and it's... weird, to say the least. Like stepping into a time machine and traveling forward... if that makes any sense...

But hey! As always, lovin' it, can't wait to see more, yada-yada- you know the drill. :)
NiallMarston chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter, if there's gonna be one, that is.
mccloudfan50 chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
Wow, poor Kaya! That's quite a tough past she's got there. I feel pretty bad for her.

You have no idea how much seeing your updates inspires happiness and hope in people. It's been a hell of a long time, and it took me a month to see the email that informed me of the update, but I still felt that spark of "YES!"

I wish I could ask you to update faster, but coming from me, that's a bit hypocritical. All I can do is hope.
MajorPsyke chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Beyond ecstatic for your return Fox MC, love this story and can't wait to see it finished. Echoes of the Future was a masterpiece and the story deserves to be completed. Once again, so glad to see you've come back, best wishes.
Yes chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Hey man, really glad to see you make a comeback, loved the update and can't wait to see what comes next!
XxSanitariumxX chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Nine years ago this story started... dayum. I thought my updates took forever! Really good stuff here, I'm really liking how it's going and wish you luck in finishing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Hey,
It's good to see an SF vet return. After Foxmerc and Irish Redd dropped off the map, I kinda thought this place would keep going downhill. Chaos Leader's lengthy intermissions between chapters made it seem even worse. Anyway, welcome back.
I'll try and make one point clear: if this isn't something you really want to do, I don't think anyone reasonable will blame you if you really think you're done. If it is, however, something you plan to finish; I wish you luck.
You've set up a pretty broad canvas here. The crew is back together, and the adventure only really started a few chapters ago. The scope of your story is big and it may help to clarify a some more on what the team's plans are, and focusing the reader's perspective on one or two the story's events could make the tempo better. Diverging the narrative, like in Kaya's flashback, slows the plot down. So far, it's been sluggish. Putting Krystal in limbo makes the end seem really far off.
One point I'll try and leave here: everything here is only a suggestion, and I'd strongly recommend writing what you think works. You've got pretty good judgement on writing, based on seeing the previous stuff you've written.
Again, good luck.

-Anonymous
Am I crazy chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Am I really seeing this?! Loved the update, sets up a solid backstory and kind of puts things into perspective for the character moving forward. Really can't wait to see what happens next
Knight Heart chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
I thought I was hallucinating when I saw the update. Anyway, loved reading about Kaya's backstory.