Reviews for Kaze No Takuto
Lady Fai chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
This story is so cool!
Trip And Fall chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
*totally glomps you to death* Hi!

I actually started writing a Wind Waker fic earlier tonight where older Link meets him and stuff..

Then I found this! I was so shocked, and smashed my head into a wall when I saw that it was on hiatus..

And the update date, too. ): Please, please, PLEASE start writing this again. It completely made my day, and unmade my bed shortly afterwards.

I agree, Wind Waker Link is cute! xD

Anyways, everything in your story seemed perfect to me so far! Chapters were a good length, and the younger Link talks almost exactly as I pictured him, too! _

Good job, and UPDATE! ):

Kitsuke no Kitsune
BlackInkProductions chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
HAU! I absolutely love this story! I always wondered what would happen if Link from way back knew Wind Waker Link! I absolutely love the story! And It's about time that someone else knows about the Legend of Zelda manga! I was just about ready to give up and make a story about Raven! It's kinda weird, Raven looks kinda like Twilight Princess Link, that or it's my imagination. Anyway! I can't wait till you take this off hiatus! Don't worry about the writing! It's a lot better than mine. TRUST ME. I'm going to have to redo my story, you on the other hand, are a fine fine writer! Don't give up on the story! Can't wait for the next chapter! Bye bye!
DragonAnime000000 chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
Yay! I love this kind of Zelda crossover... would it be a crossover? OoT/WW xover...

This is an awesome fic! Please update soon... oh, and the brackets aren't showing up, but it's easy enough to understand that they're speaking.

Now to check the Kakariko graveyard for that tombstone.
WhereAreMyMarbles chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
This is awsome!
Mew Ami chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
great chapter! updaet soon!
dragon chapter 3 . 12/14/2005
hey

good story so far

i like

very interesting

keep on writing and ill keep on reading
Feere Gorone chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
I think this fic is really good but when are you going to post chapter 4?
Amme Moto chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
You friggin read my mind, Koholint. You made me fall out of mah chair laughing so hard. LOL. Update! Great chapter. I get it now. Lol.
Brutal2003 chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
I really like what you've done with the fic so far, I really hated that they kinda made everything that Link did in OOT seem for nothing.

I can't wait to read more!
VGMaster04 chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Good so far. Update.
CucumberPickles chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Wow! I love the Ocrania of Time! It's my favorite game! When I read the part about the tombstone, I automatically knew that it was Kakariko village. Excuse me, but I don't know anything about Wind Waker. Is there really the tombstone in Wind Waker? Just curious...
poji73 chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
So, let me get this straight. Link somehow slept for 100 years, and woke up on Outset Island? Then he swam to Windfall, the New Hyrule version of Kakariko Village, found the same gravestone from Old Hyrule, and got knocked out? Wow, this is good. Keep it up!
Mew Ami chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
very good chapter! i still play the n64 game too. update soon.
Dan chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
Good story starting out. Keep writing.