Reviews for Ugly
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Nice little one-shot. So true.
The Lost and Found Box chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Up until the part where they mentioned Erik, I had to laugh because my friends and I are like that. I suppose it comes with growing up.

Anyway, great story! Very well written. :)
x-forbiddenrose-x chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Really interesting. Not what I expected.
phantom Miyagi chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
That was great, I did enjoyed. Can't wait to hear more, please update soon.
just jacs chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
that was really powerful. I found myself getting really mad at them! Stupid vain girls gr! lol i'm okay very well i want to say nice you get what i mean fic.
bluesirens chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
(smirks as she mentally pictures Meg swinging lifeless from a noose)

huh? (dream pops away) oh. sorry...gr! this made me want to totally kill some of those ballet rats.

sniff. liked it though. poor Erik!

love Erik. (hugs him) he's mine. mine mine mine.

or not. but one can dream. oh well. probably disturbing you know.

great job!
GerryPhan chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Very well written. I had seen the words "one shot" and thought, since I only have a few min, to read it. I'm glad I did!
Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
This. Was. Wow.

I find this really, really, really moving. I'm touched, deeply. It's amazing, how your prose was able to capture human vanity is captured by an outsider looking in.
gurli214 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I am so glad that Erik whispered in your ear(smile)! He can be such an inspiration for writer's block or any other kind of block...*wink wink*. I loved your short story. I am happy to know that you are "Happy Now." Oh, this Monsieur Destler, is he the Erik Desslier, from the 1990's (motion pic) version of "The Phantom of Opera" with Jill Schoelen,who portrayed "Christine" and Robert Englund, who portrayed, the "Phantom?" Let me know, only because I've seen the movie about a 100 times(lol). Adieu...
gurli214 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I am so glad that Erik whispered in your ear! (smile). He completed his task on your writing block. What an inspiration he was for you, do you not think? *wink wink*. I loved your short story. I am happy that you are "Happy Now". Oh...and this Monsieur Destler...is he the "Erik Desslier" in the 1990's version of the Phantom of the Opera, with Jill Schoelen who played "Christine, and Robert Englund, who played the "Phantom? Let me know. Adieu...