Reviews for Eye contact
Conqueror Worm chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
What an interesting take on this episode. Looking back, that seems like a very plausible explanation. It also seems exactly like how Chase would think about it. Loved this!
gaap237 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Short but to the point. I love Chase. He's my favorite character. Great story.
ajkldfs chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
aw.

the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
cool! i know it says complete,but you could always change your mind and continue...
SpreadTheWord chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
aw, sweet. i really liked this, this explination of chase's character. i think you did a fantastic job.
Goomba chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
"He turns, and looks her straight in the eye." AND?

You wrote it like it should be continued, maybe not much but just ever such a little bit. And it was great, good use of frustration and excellent charaterisation. That was Chase and Cameron how they should be, understanding and comfortable. Thank you for that, and please, do keep up with the writing.

Cheers Jen
OuEstLaCraie chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Nice job...Cameron/Chase shippers rock!

Hee hee, but really...good story. More soon, please? Don't make me beg!
esk chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
cute but not that entertaining...but it was god after all:)
Monsterchild chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
wow, well written
delinquent-romantic chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
aw what happens next?

there are so few Cameron/Chase fanfics! by the way, what episode does Chase kiss this Andie character? Autopsy?
Elli chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Nice, it seemed there was even more going on under the surface that could maybe evolve into another fic? Does Chase know what it is like to be brave? Am I just grasping at straws? LOL Anyway, I enjoyed this, I really do believe Chase did the right thing, there was no sexuality to the kiss, at least on his end, it was just a kiss. Thanks for sharing!
nina chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
that was so good! i absolutely LOVE CHASE!
z chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I so love Chase. You've done a great job with this story. It's not mushy, but it is deep. :)
kutekittn chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
OMG! You use "Chameron" too? That's awsome.
Flash Foreward chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I liked this. It's sweet, a good take on the events. You sort of left it at a bit of a cliff hanger (not a big one, but it is one) and I hope that you decide to continue. If you don't, it's still really good.