Reviews for The Change of my Life
pleas update
kitteh lova chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
update soon please!
ReggieBlack69 chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
I want is the talk going to go?
Erik Thomas Stephans chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
You said you had up to chapter seven finished! Where are they? I'll review every chapter, if I must for you to update!
Scared-of-the-dark chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
Please update soon this is great! I hate the Dursleys for hurting Harry and I hope things get better for him
PainfullyPassive chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
Love it,update soon!
plaidshorts chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
That is like really sad. Ooh those awful muggles they should rot in HELL. Interesting story is Harry going to accept Severus as his father I hope he does. Well keep writing it will make me very and when I say very I mean extra super glad happy.
marnie chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
Amanda chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
Will you update already.
Mystical Witch chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
What? The Dursley's don't get punished? Not fair!

Post soon.
Marauding-Moonbabe chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
okay... bit scary.. snape is harry's father... VERY scary, but not totally improbable. um... is it POSSIBLE for a GUY to be raped.. especially by another guy? that's a bit... scary. so anyway... I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! i am such a sadistic it's not even funny... ha wierd. anyway, AWESOME and update asap!
weasleylover1 chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
sorry i didn't notice that you just updated today! lol
Lubbleeone chapter 3 . 11/25/2005 what year is he in again? oh and will he be resorted?
BoomBoomCandy chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! I love this story! I can't wait for next Chappy!

AKA Mrs. Wonka
Aaliyah-Charity chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
I really like your story! I would elaborate on things a little bit more, but it is already an agreeable story to read. Can't wait to read the next chapter!