Reviews for A Day with Mikuni and Kanau
Arise Keyes chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
and Kanau is better in a maid's uniform A) because he's feminine enough and B) because he TOTALLY has he legs. if you put Mikuni in a maid's uniform it would either look strangely stupid or damn sexy. but whatev
Arise Keyes chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
i know you've probably ditched this story, but i'm going to beg you PLEASE to just finish it? please? because this pairing is cute and writing is good. i seriously wish i'd thought of this. and i wanna see the ending, because, as i said, this pairing is ADORABLE. please?
Kay chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
XD I love it! This is an excellent story, and I can't wait for/hope you write the next chapter! 3
Weinerdog of Death and Doom chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Awwe! Yay! THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY... could you update soon? Please? -big eyes-

-Wd
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
Kanau-Chan is teh cotest. :D

-gives muse suppliments-
GraysonGirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
aww, kanau is perfect! so sweet and embarased, great job.

and mikuni is just great, god that guy is such a pervert! lol, you'd never guess he was a preist...
YumYum-NekoChan chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
Kanau is cuter! For sure! Mitsuo.. I dunno... actually, maybe we should ask the author of Eerie Queerie.. yes, she can draw them ,then we compare... if that ever were to happen.. .;

Moving on.. It's sweet at the end!Please update soon! I do wonder what those stick things are called...
hakame chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
The Hunt? LMAO! You've certainly captured Mikuni's personality well. Moving onto Chapter 2 with gleeful anticipation!
alex chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
very nice _ i really love the way you portray their relationship. and i never really thought about mikuni and kanau being roughly the same age! it makes them fit even better together!
minceo chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
cool story please update soon :D
lazy fat kitsune chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Kanau's cuter, of course! You ficcie's cutie; makes me wanna glomp Kanau more!More, please!
what the vell chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
Mitsuo is way cuter in a maid outfit. I see kanau in a more nurse/bunny outfit for some reason. well good chappy! plz conutine! I really love it if you contuine. I'll even help with ideas if you want.

helpful baka on FF,

~what the vell (WTV)
Kandora-sama chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Kanau definatly!

I love the story!
Kiki chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
Neh. Great chapter. Oh and 'bout your survey: Kanau tooks better in it! .
MoonLLotus chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
ah! please update as soon as you can! this is just too great so far.