Reviews for That Don't Impress Me Much
CastaS chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
great one, may i thought, that you could write a little payback, would be great, i enjoyed that shot
brassgrass chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
OH my gosh... that was the funniest story! I absolutley love that song. It was very creative too. I don't know if I could have come up with anything that creative.
Lil-Lyon chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
haha! I have that song on my iPod xD i actually thought the first part with the Rocket scientist thing as Drakken and Shego singing the song... and then when it goes to the Brad Pitt one, i thought of all those people who believe Shego and SSJ should be together 9.9 and her ripping up his pic and such xD

well, that'd from the mouth of a D/S Shipper :D
Riverfox237 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Lol! That was great! Ah yes, listening to country music every morning on the school bus radio station for who knows how many years has finally proved usefull! (It just wouldn't have been as funny if I hadn't known part of the song, 'cause I like to sing along!) Sadly I only know the tune to the chorus, but that was still so great! Awesome job! Great one-shot! Keep up da great work, and I hope you can get more updates on your other fic soon! Waytago!