Reviews for Touched by an Angel
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This made me laugh way, way more than it should have. S. .A OTP!
Random Snarfle chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I swear, your stories have got to be the best I've ever read. xD It's as though S.A. is more like the real Yuki and S.D. is just... whipped. : D

And that last line... oh my god, I just completely laughed out loud.
ss10009 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
OMG! This story was so hilarious. Only Yuki Eiri could have a shoulder angel that bad ass... I know people put it that stories made them "LOL", "LM(F)AO", or "ROFL" all the time but this one seriously made me do it! Well, not the last one. The floor I'm sitting in a chair over isn't the cleanest. But I was really laughing out loud and laughing my ass off! Your stories never fail to make me do that.

Much love.
k-shee chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Tee-hee! This is so funny! I've read this fic before on Tales of Attraction.

"So...you were talking to yourself?" LOL! xD
801-addict chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
HAHAHAAH! the last line was priceless! good job! i needed a good laugh!
Determined chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
wait...since S.D. and S.A. were both Eiri...omg, eiri's into himself. :)
kitsunechibiko chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Oh, that was so awesome! I love that angel dude. he's so cute! And demented! And S.D.'s going to have a hard time walking! Hee-hee! Much, much, much, much, much, much luv! Write a new story soon!
noonsam chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Ha-Ha!

Tthis was one of the funniest laugh out loud stories I have read. I just loved the discussion of job benefits-too real!

Keep up the great work. I love your stories
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
LOL! this was really hilarious and very in character. although this fic seemed to be more concerned of the angels. but its good. i like the witty exchange here and there. but i especially loved when the white angel pointed it out to yuki what shuichi has brought to his life. that was very touching!
bgtea chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Ending. Was. Priceless. And I just got your title too. Not referring to Yuki INDEED! XD

SA and SD can have my babies for breakfast ;)
Gone for Good chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Haha that's funny, I liked it. Specially S.D and S.A, they were cool.
Ashley Vulpix chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Wow, I'm going to review all your fics in a couple of hours! But this was SO funny! When I said your humor was smart I haven't read this fic... hell, you're fucking hillarious! I love the Shoulder Angel xD this dude cracks me up!
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Holy shit! That was fucking hilarious! I loved it... I'm still laughing now... God, you're brilliant lol.
ffpanda chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
That was frigging hilarious! SO FUNNY! Oh god I was laughing so hard that now I'm typing through tears! That was perfect!
Cherushii chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
That was so cool! And funny!