Reviews for Painting Day
coolkid10 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
uh...I have a very important question to ask you , do you like kigo,drakkim,rongo,ron and jake,kim and josh, ron and tara,or just my fav...Kim and Ron! I sulute to you captin!
Fazo the Great chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Is this a prequel to one of your other stories because in a future story you mention that they are grounded for two months because of a paint job while only 2 weeks are mentioned here. Also i cant believe that they would ground them just because some paint got on Mr. Possible. This is not like him and very unlikely. Keep up the great work.
xHappyButton chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Hystarical!
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I have to say, as I keep going down your page, your stories are becoming better and better. I so want to read all of them, but I have homework to do, and this is not helping me. When I'm free, I'll get back to reading the rest of your stories. I'M ADDICTED! LOL. Keep on writing.

Danny
o-flightless chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
really cute i loved it check out my story too Kim Possible:Team Possible
TexasDad chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
So what you're really saying here, is that I have all this to look forward to some day, say about 14 years from now when my daughter is 16. Oh joy.
3VAD127 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
CaptainKodak1,

Read this yesterday, but had no time to review. Anyway, it IS funny! I loved the Bueno Nacho part. That was the best. Hee hee. I love the way Bonnie reacted. I wish I could have seen her face! That would have been priceless.

Just keep making good stuff and I'll be happy!

3VAD127
cool chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
A
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Ezbok58a chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Great work Capt.

Came out just like a episode would come out. Good Job
continental-line chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Afun little story. I liked the part about Kim's "branding" Ron so that everyone in B/N HQs would know that he was hers. (Even if she did not consciously know that she was doing that at the time.) The paint fight was fun to read. As for the grounding. Personally, I think that Mr. Dr. Possible is far more devious than some people think. Thinking back to the begining of this story where . Possible was complaning about the cost of having the house painted. He saw a way to get the house painted for just the cost of material used and have free labor by grounding the two of them for getting carried away with their 'paint fight.' Mr. Dr. Possible got Ron's parents in on it by having Kim and Ron do some painting over at the Stoppable's as well. Sneaky! Mr. Dr. Possible. Very sneaky!

-Bill Ponder
BrattyBrina chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Wonderful story. It was real cute. Great Job.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
ROFL! Very good! Very creative!

I just loved the 'female charms' part too.

The scene at BN was just TOO funny for words too! :)

I'm surprised that Kim didn't blush, but just smile instead!

Ron is usually the harder to embarrass! Just think of all the times he's lost his pants! LOL!

I think 2 weeks is TOO long a punishment, along with painting the two homes as well.

At least the tweebs got something in the end. :)
Triaxx2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Two weeks? For a little paint? Pretty harsh.
JPMod chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Pointless, yet cute and nice. I particularly like the notion of Kim branding Ron with those hand-prints. Nice way to say, "This boy is mine!" :D

I do feel however that the scenes of Kim and Ron's punishment seemed forced. It didn't felt it flowed smoothly from their playful scene, like it was in "Can Ron Handle It?" when Mrs. P found them. Maybe because it's me, given I can't see two weeks worth of grounding seems fit for being playful and accidently hit Mr. P with paint. I also could say the same for the Tweebs, eventhough I know you meant it to be humor as a ironic turn for Kim and Ron being punish.

Anyway, that's the only thing I feel didn't click with the story. As I said, it was a nice, cute pointless story. Nothing to make me say "Wow!" but it wasn't a bomb either. Just something simple and humble. :)

Looking forward to your next K/R story. Take care! :)