Reviews for Angels
Type Unique Pen Name Here chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Very well written Goldie piece. The ending was very bittersweet with the knowledge of what happens but I enjoyed it. It's so good to see an IC Goldie ficlet here, so thank you.
Kalis-nin chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
DAMNGOOD!

I enjoyed this totally and fully.

Good work 10 outta 10
Jen-Bot chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
This was an exellent story.
Gidget chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Today I was delighted to find Sin City in And this is the first of a few that really got to me. I absolutely love the Marv character and often wondered about the mystique of Goldie. To me, she was beautiful but a cypher. They only knew each other for a few hours.

This story answered a lot of questions and enhanced my enjoyment of the "The Hard Goodbye" in the movie. I would have liked for Marv and Wendy to get together (I thought they were a better match, frankly), but Goldie's character and motivations became much more clear. I really liked this. A night of passion in a seedy motel was never more sensual or alive.

Good job. I like Goldie a whole lot better than I did before and Marv is icing on the cake. :)
Allison chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Wow. This was very good. I like your style of writing and I didn't catch any spelling or grammar errors. Nice job.
Noemy009 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I really liked your story... (though it was too short!)

I hope that you'll write something like this soon...

;)
red157 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
There is a word for writing like this, oh yeah, beautiful.