Reviews for Burden of Reality
resourceress7 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Loved the hallucinations. Very entertaining :). And House's distraction was perfectly in character, plus the additional mirth. Thanks for the ride.
goldeneyekit chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
it was very amusing reading house's hallucinations. haha spontaneous combustion.
J Lesley chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
Funny story altogether and I liked the ending, I thought it was cute, but not overly so.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
Merlynnod chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
Okay, "manly paternal instinct" had me rolling around on the floor laughing. Awesome. ;)
Aqua Mage chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
Hahahahahaahahahahahahaha! God, that made me laugh! Chase with kangeroo ears?
mjm chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
I loved this story. It was really good.

However I could just imagine a little surreal epilogue where house find the needle-stick he gave himself in the dream. Sorry, ignore me, I have an obsession with rewriting other people's fanfic.

I'll go away now.
Carol chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
Hee! Great ending, amusing fic. I'll look out for your other work!
Aspermoth chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
Well that was... interesting. Please tell me where to buy some of that stuff! Imagine the fun to be had with it... anyway, very nice. Now I'm going to find some gloves or something because my hands are bloody well freezing...
iceicekatie chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
Nice story! I really liked the end.

Well done :)
thisaccounthasbeendeactivated chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
HA HA! Really good story! Me like! Keep up the good work!
g chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
lol thanks i like the shortness of my name too, easy to type ;). anyway... very kl and funny fic, and thankyou for the wilson house interaction, always my favourite! and if you're feeling uber generous, maybe you can write another short fic about house and wilson...
Gestalt chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
Ah. Pretty good ending. Symbolism is fun. :D
Gestalt chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
Uh, that was quite confusing. but still, awesome!
wonanee chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
Really loved it! The symbolism of his dream should be matter for some deep reflections for House and, maybe, a starting point for a sequel? ;P
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »