Reviews for Bring Me to Life
Blackroserevan chapter 7 . 3/9
Please write MORE! I love this fanfic so much! And will you also write some lemon between sasuke and sakura?
xFlipJamsx chapter 7 . 2/6
omg please please please update, i really want to know how this story ends
I love this fanfiction and hope to read more
animefreak606 chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Update soon plz!
vamp1001 chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Love it
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! NO JOKE ITS SO GOOD I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! 3
The Crazy and Insane One chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
This has been my favorite story so far that I have read. I know it's been a couple of years but you have to finish the story! I love your story, it's totally amazing! Best story I have ever read!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
I'm seriously in LOVE with this story! Please keep going. I can't wait to find out what happens when everybody finds them. ;)
Sfrostwolf chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
I'm back! And it seems U still haven't updated! I haven't checked on the story n months and I'm upset that u still haven't done anything!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
AAAAAAAAAAH PLEASEEEE UP DATEEEEEEEE NOWWWWWWWWW 3
JordanGill chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Please dont forget this fic. Please update!
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Oh my tears were about to fall when i was reading this...well done
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I must say that this chapter made a chilly hoosebump gondown my spine after she told kakashi and naruto she killed them, when she giggle i was liken "dark sakura" o_O
Nice chapter tho, love it
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Omg, great chapter really had my tears trying to come out of my eyes
Sfrostwolf chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
U liar! U said u would post in a week but it's been like 6 years! WTF! U r a huge liar! Come on! I love the story line but u r letting every one down! We have been loyal fans and I am getting very angry like every one else. How hard is it to write 1 chapter in a week? I wrote 5 chapters in 3 weeks!