Reviews for What They Didn't Tell Him
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
okay...
speechless (O.O)
really great fic...not that surprised about dumby...hes been off his rocker the whole series
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
:o omg he didn't! really dumbledore? i thought you wouldn't be in on it...well that is original! i honstly can say i've never read a hp/lv fic with dumbledore in the know...sounds interesting :)
am so gonna read more!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Freaky Twist Time! Wa-cha-cha-chaaaah!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 20 . 11/14/2012
This story made my brain hurt. Seriously, what just happened?
Myra Bones chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
With the last sentence I couldn't help but think ''You don't say?''

Also, last chapter felt a bit like those idiot conspiracy theorist are.
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 20 . 10/27/2012
Okay. First I thought the story was pretty neat, then I started wondering why it wasn't tagged as "humour" and near the end there... I had absolutely no idea what the glub was going on.
Not complaining, mind you. I'm just utterly confused right now. But that's alright xD

Yumi
Guest chapter 20 . 10/12/2012
weird. but worth skimming through ...
Elaine du Lac chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
This is all so crazy! I feel like I just fell down a rabbit hole or something. This fic has the quality of a lucid but still rather wierd dream.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Are you sure this is not under the genre Romance/humor instead? LOL! I love Dumbledore's discomfort!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
Omg, Tom is such a...I don't even have a horrible enough word for him. Suave is NOT the word I'd use for him. He's acting like a stereotypical homo, the kind that makes homophobes. Poor Harry. I feel so sorry for him. No wonder Harry keeps fainting. -_-'
Bee chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
Awesome. Simply awesome.
cathrl chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Heads-up - you've been plagiarised by someone all of whose stories are stolen.

The "author" is RoseDominique and her copy of your story is called Love, Life, Murder.
Tassy Riddle chapter 20 . 5/14/2012
A bit crazy, but lovely...
Um chapter 20 . 3/30/2012
Okay, so you're definitely creative. However, this was way more crack fic than drama. I hope that's what you were aiming for.

I didn't bother with the last chapter because it made no sense, at all.

The premise of the story was good, really good. I wish you had actually take the time to really write this as a romance/drama. Had there been more development of the plot, and of the characters, it could have been quiet an intriguing story. As it is, it's a quirky bit of fluff.
alexandra101 chapter 20 . 12/30/2011