Reviews for What They Didn't Tell Him
Z.G chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
What in the Seven Gates of Hell is going on here!?
(Onto a more serious note, interesting idea. A bit too OOC, though you probably mentioned that somewhere and I didn't read it. (Like on the description or something...well i might have but not realized it. Guess I'll never really understand fanfic slang or that (will always love the reads though)))
CheshireMewl chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
I read it all.. I'm not quite sure if i wasted my time, or if it was awesome..
WinterSoulZ chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
What the fucking hell is this shit
dragoncreators chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
This is what you call a Crack!fic
dragoncreators chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
*laughs uncertainly, then runs away screaming*
dragoncreators chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
sooooooo... WTF? HOW, did snape die? and why are they not finding out, because it is 'unpleasent'!?
dragoncreators chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
ya, i would have done that a looong time ago.
dragoncreators chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Ya, if i was harry, i would get out of there, everyone is acting ooc, the way snape's actions seem like hes insane as well and making everything up... ya...
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
great chapter! great fic! great little comments(they make my day)
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
okay...
speechless (O.O)
really great fic...not that surprised about dumby...hes been off his rocker the whole series
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
:o omg he didn't! really dumbledore? i thought you wouldn't be in on it...well that is original! i honstly can say i've never read a hp/lv fic with dumbledore in the know...sounds interesting :)
am so gonna read more!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Freaky Twist Time! Wa-cha-cha-chaaaah!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 20 . 11/14/2012
This story made my brain hurt. Seriously, what just happened?
Myra Bones chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
With the last sentence I couldn't help but think ''You don't say?''

Also, last chapter felt a bit like those idiot conspiracy theorist are.
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 20 . 10/27/2012
Okay. First I thought the story was pretty neat, then I started wondering why it wasn't tagged as "humour" and near the end there... I had absolutely no idea what the glub was going on.
Not complaining, mind you. I'm just utterly confused right now. But that's alright xD

Yumi