Reviews for The Evil
Xtraitor chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I'm only a year older than you. But don't worry. In my opinion, my writing sucks. That's why I read. So I don't to read mine... ... ... ...

Sorry I spaced out. I forgot what I was saying. Oh well.

My cousin is better at writing than I am but is terrible at editing. So I a lot of help.

She is on fanfiction, and she did write something, but she got reviews that told her to take the s*** off and leave and a bunch of other really nasty things. It made her cry. And she hasn't posted anything since. But when I post something everyone loves it. That's just wrong. But I did help her gain confidence and am still waiting for her to post something.
Xtraitor chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I am a total grammer freak. I don't want to be, I just am. And it's all because of my 7th grade English teacher. But I won't pressure you about it.
Xtraitor chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Hey! Don't be mean to Ed! He diserves a cookie too. Here Ed! *hands him cookie*

very good by the way. I don't usually read stories with OCs in it but I think I like this one. Very good job.
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
Nice. oh so much better! You certainly have grown as a writer! My word! I'm still working and don't mistake it, so are you...but this was a pleasure to read, thank you.
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Ah, very nice. Better description. Still, more is needed. I thought Faith was a dirty blonde, so why did it say 'both brunettes smiled at him' I took it to mean Faith and Silus smiling at Edward. But this is getting better, nice.
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
To make it a more enjoyable read, it had good nice substance by the way, all it needs is fillers. Descriptions. Like in one sentence: 'Faith walked down the church isle with her gun in hand.' it could be: A woman with streaked blonde hair skulked between the pews of the destroyed church on the corner of elm. Her trusty desert eagle (gun type by the way)at her side.' Just try to fill it out, but overall very nice outline. You could do alot with this!
Fangirl218 chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
wow! i like this story. you should write more!D

-ZexysGirl-
Jc chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Hey! This is good! Can't wait for the next chappie! Ano.. is Roy a vampire too?
midnighttornadoterror chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
will you please update this story i like full metal alcemist i like residents of evil an my fuking 8th grade teachers are gettin on my last nerve and i tend to read because of the damm stress so please update
supernatural-Fma-junkie15 chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
come on write more longer chapys i want to know if roys a vampire errgh im so antsy write more please i really really want to know what happens SO WRITE MORE DAMMIT OR FEEL MY WRATH
Eizzie-san chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
i want more story i want more story i want more story!

oh and btw, when i said no authors note i was reading well the authors note and now i'm reading roy? so plz no 1 be angrey with me! cause i like to post :) oh and kim? i'm 13 too! and i wanna type a story too but i only get the comp on weekends and for like 2 hors at that -sigh-
Eizzie-san chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
no, don't right a authors not! i wanna cookie!
Eizzie-san chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
really! do i get a cookie! i love sugur cookies so get me one of those

and give a cookie to ed he deserves one -smile-
Me And My God Complex chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
Hmm...you need to post more..I can't really decide if I like it or not.
Raynne chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
Oh my god! ROY! WHERE! Can't wait to read the next chappie 'w'

I love resident evil, thus I love this storyline XDD