Reviews for Peacecraft Hotel
LizBrazil chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
Hey,

Please continue! I think that this story will be a great one! Keep on writing!

I'm waiting for the next chapter!

Greetz,

Liesl944

-x-
SetsunaKou chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Oh, nice chapter! I really loved the first impressions between Relena & Heero! You could really feel the "time stop" when their eyes met! *sighs* Very nicely written!

Also, I enjoyed greatly the interaction and playful chatter between Relena and Sally! So cute! Can't wait to find out just WHAT happened between Cathrine and Trowa! Thanks again for sharing that great chapter with us!

God bless you!

SetsunaKou

"For the Son of Man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them." - Luke 9:56
RedLion2 chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
And so we finally meet Heero, and he's the new security guard. Ingenius! I love it. And Sally's playfulness is a refreshing breath, since everyone else seems so tense.

I only hope that for Dorothy's sake she doesn't tick off Heero, or do something to hurt Relena, because I'm pretty sure Heero wouldn't stand for that.

Nice story so far. And I'm glad you're a Christian. I am too. Nice to know there's others on this site. RL2
SerenityDeath chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
i loved it keep writing. Your good at this.
Hououza chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
Excellent chapter.

Poor Relena...somehow I just can see her being to avoid him, although the fact they are going to be in the basement together is probably a good start.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
SetsunaKou chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
Yay! A Tro x Cath chapter! I guess you can tell which my favorite couple is on GW! ;) This chapter was extremely well written and I really liked the interaction that happened between the charas! (Not to mention that catty remark Miss Dorothy made to our poor Quatre!) That was just perfect timing and hilarious!

Now, I just wonder what Trowa sama did to Cathrine to have her so guarded! Can't wait to read more!

God bless you, take care!

Your friend,

SetsunaKou
Devotions chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
HARSH! What did she say? Tell me! *pouts* Pweez? *sighs* Update soon, okay...school's finally over and i NEED to know what she says...
Purple-Jaxie chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
Oh, cliffhanger, how rude. j/k I really enjoyed reading this story. Please continue to write and update soon. Take care and God Bless.

PJ
SerenityDeath chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
it was good keep writing
RedLion2 chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
So...are Trowa and Cathy romantically linked in this story, then? Or just a brother and sister trying to make amends for bitter words exchanged long ago? And when will Heero make his appearance? If he's in this? I really like your story, but I found one error here...you said they were going to the second floor, but when they're in the elevator, and Cathy's leaning against the wall, it says she's watching the floors go by...but only going to the second floor, there wouldn't be any other floor numbers to see, right?

Very nice story so far. I'm adding it to my story alerts. RL2
RedLion2 chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Dorothy is such a brat, isn't she? Even in the series...and certainly here. And Relena is pretty positive that making Cathy be Trowa's housekeeper will help solve their problems. Just like her, always wanting to help others. Very nice chapter. RL2
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Very nice start, and a very original idea! I wonder why Cathy is so upset with Trowa...and poor Relena. I hope her day starts to go better. By the way, you must be a Christian, right? It's nice to know there are others here who write fan fiction! RL2
flitterby chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
Relena is devious! I'm so glad this isn't one of those srories that makes her a stupid little brat. I also really like the use of the female chatacters as strong main characters. Do you plan to pair anyone up? If so, who? I look forward to the next update!
Hououza chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
Excellent chapter.

It would seem there are still some difficult times ahead for them, not to mention Quatre if that reception was anything to go by.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
SetsunaKou chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
Wow! Really cute and well written chapter! I really love Dorothy's demeanor! Isn't she just a scene stealer of the highest degree? *laughs* Anyway, well done and I look forward to reading more about the Peacecraft Hotel!