Reviews for Pink Roses
The Black Dragon Ranger chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Great...GREAT story! Not the most descriptive one I've ever read, but definately a romantic one. You had great character build up and you really filled in the blank spots (specifically to what Kim did during the time of the letter, why she wrote it, etc.). Kudo's to you and I'm looking forward to reading White Roses! *goes to read it*
Chibinini88 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
omy god
rosabelle317 chapter 8 . 11/29/2005
Oh, I love it! I haven't seen MMPR in years, and I'd forgotten how much I loved Tommy/Kim!
Trixie's girl chapter 16 . 11/25/2005
i have been going from the last page down and i dont know how long ago thyis was posted but it was sick and wrong. TOMMY IS NOT LIKE THAT.

The rest is good but the part between tommy and kim is JUST WRONG
Cranelove chapter 16 . 11/2/2005
I loved the kiss scene, it was cute and funny.

Great job, hurry with the sequel, I'm goign to miss this story.

Mili
RazorMouseDreamz chapter 16 . 11/1/2005
Please make a sequel I liked your story very much and I hope you continue to write good.
forevercrane chapter 16 . 11/1/2005
A great ending because it introduces your sequel, although it may not be the ending everyone is expecting. Great story and I cannot wait for you to put out your sequel...UPDATE SOON!
SUMMERAN1 chapter 16 . 11/1/2005
AW IT WAS SO SWEET I LOVED IT SEQUAL SEQUAL!
hansongirl14 chapter 14 . 10/29/2005
Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
forevercrane chapter 15 . 10/27/2005
Great chapter...and of course a sequel would be a great idea...UPDATE SOON!
SUMMERAN1 chapter 15 . 10/26/2005
SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT! LOLZ YEA I LOVED IT UPDATE SOON!
redandblack 4eva chapter 15 . 10/26/2005
Please, of course you have to do a sequel! Great JOb!
Supergal2005 chapter 14 . 10/23/2005
AWESOME CHAPTER! LOVE IT! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
redandblack 4eva chapter 14 . 10/23/2005
This is excellent! please update!
forevercrane chapter 14 . 10/23/2005
If another chapter is going to give you a strong ending, then go for it. This is a great story...I absolutely enjoy it...UPDATE SOON!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »