Reviews for Post 2040 File 1: Dominant Species
greivergf chapter 66 . 11/8/2013
The best Bubblegum Crisis story I have ever read!
The plot you have is great and it brings in some of the plot-holes that I personally had with the ending.(what happened to the original team,where was Linnas happy ever after?,could Boomers still go rogue/senteint?)(the sylvie plot is from the original manga right?)
I only thing that I see with the story is that I don't see Sylia as not upgrading the Hardsuits when see was remaking them(even if the Boomers would be dumber/weaker),even if it was just to see how much the suit could be tinkered with before a newer model was needed.
I hope that you at somepoint remake this story and Sequals,even if it is just to add some sub-plots that you had that you couldn't make work/didn't fit in.
Ja Ne
ZonaRose chapter 21 . 12/6/2010
OMG! LOL! ROTFL! This was GREAT!
ZonaRose chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
I see you have gone to the original BGC for some of this. The one that got me hooked on anime to begin with. I like it!
johnny-johns chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Beautiful fic! You got Linna well, but Sylia? That was perfect! I could actually picture the whole scene in my mind, I could see Sylia's expressions, faces and voice tones. I shall read this through till the end. Congratulations! ((First chapter read only))
E.M.PRAETORIAN chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Since I've been enjoying each chapter so deeply I felt it prudent to remark once again on your wonderfully crafted piece. When the Slyvie boomer popped up and then the addition of Irene and Reika my hopes were confirmed. You have so far blended both the Original BGC and Tokyo 2040 into perfect harmony.

'Vision' was one of my favorite BGC characters as was 'Slyvie' and the others from the space station. I wonder how much further or deeper their plots would have been if the original series had gotten the same treatment that 2040 had.

elder master out
E.M.PRAETORIAN chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
All I can say right now is...WOW.

Tokyo 2040 had been my favorite anime, well it still is in some ways, and you seem to have captured and coralled the hidden beast in the underlying events of the series. I am looking forward to continuing this epic read and enjoying the ride you set these characters on.

Thank you for such a well written piece with such great attention to character quality.

elder master praetorian
Spikesagitta chapter 66 . 2/7/2007
that the ending? kinda anti-climatic...through that wont change my view on the overall love for the story, i kinda expected a longer and more closure ending. oh well, you don't get everything you expect in life good job on the story, i really enjoy reading it!
Spikesagitta chapter 40 . 2/7/2007
i really feel bad for Linna now, why? well, there the whole issue with the heart, two old flame, the injuries and whole situation in total. yeah, really wouldn't wan to be in her shoes now
Spikesagitta chapter 27 . 2/7/2007
in times like this, i really wonder about humans in general. they can vicious one second and then a saint the next, are they bad people? or just people who know the vicious truth about peoples and act accordingly? Quincy and Madigan are ruthless individuals, yet they manage to treat their love one accordingly. i dunno if i should hate them, or give them some respects
Spikesagitta chapter 21 . 2/7/2007
with all the angst thrown around at the moment, im very happy that there is this light hearted moment.
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 2/7/2007
oh this chapter is just cute i loved this chapter, and this fic in general
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
this is good, very interesting. i'll reserve my further judgement on the other chapters till i read them, but so far i like it gotta love Sylia attitude through!
DeMindelan chapter 66 . 5/13/2005
Wow... This is an *awesome* story. Completely *amazing*. I literally almsot cried in the middle of my computer class when Sylvie 'died'. I love the way you've ended this story, with everybody either happy or with the chance in the future to be happy, I.E. Leon and Priss. I mean... wow. Your writing style's amazing, and it kept me riveted to my seat whilst I read. In fact, I'd like to thank you for writing this story, and for keeping it posted on so that I could read it. I'm definitely going to try the story's website. Thanks much for writing this!

~13
sdreamz chapter 66 . 10/15/2004
wowo that took a while to finish reading.! but i guess it was worth it .. because i loved every bit of the story i read.! hehe do keep up good work! )
shanejayell chapter 66 . 9/7/2003
I never did a signed review? Ack..

This is THE BEST BGC 2040 fic I've seen. When you include the stuff on your site too... wow.

Shane :)