Reviews for Glint
Tattooed-blond-21 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
when is saw the episode i was like aw and how could he cath and him are supposed to get together lol. i loved your story though.
Leaf on the Wind chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Well that's all well and good, but when are you going to update Crash and Burn? I'm going to cry if you don't... Speaking of which, I was crying SO HARD at Bodies In Motion, I threw my shoe at the TV and wore all black the next day. Stupid Warrick. Seeing Tina, though, she's very cute and all, but working with your ex is just very suspicious. So she can't last long with Warrick, she'll have an affair and break his heart and Catherine will be there to pick up the pieces and use gum to stick them back together! Huzzah!

Update Crash and Burn!

PaperMassacre chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
HOLY RAVIOLI! I DIDN'T HAVE THE TIME TO READ THIS UNTIL NOW AND WOW EMILY YOU REALLY KNOCKED MY SOCKS OFF WITH THIS ONE! it's as good as your one with grissom as the teacher and sara as the student, i loved that one too. this was simply amazing, I know how she feels a little...i think so anyway lol. I LOVE GREGGO!. must go and read a new email i just got..ttyl my friend, amazing writer, very well done...luv alice
Navaer chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
DUDE! MORE MORE MORE! i was so PISSED at Warrick! OMG! i hate him right now... jk i love him as always
perfectcrime chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Reading this I susspect that you were as uncontrolably angry ant TPTB when this came out. It KILLS me. My frineds don't think the marrage will last, but I know it last untill at least 605. You know what would be kinda funny is if this Tina peson died and Catherine had to investigate. We can only so much as hope.
Becky Greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
When I noticed that ring on Warrick's finger, I was like "WTF?". I couldn't believe that he actually got married! HE'S MARRIED. ! !

Anyway, on with the story praise. I really like how you captured Catherine's emotions. I thought that this was an excellent story! I really felt for Catherine during "Bodies in Motion" and your fic made feel even more sorry for her. Poor Catherine.

Becky Greenleaf
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I can't believe he's married! Poor Catherine, I liked your story though. It gave a little more perspective into Catherine.
Jewelmarie chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
This is really good, I like getting a bit more insight into what might have been going through Catherine's mind. When I watched the show last night I loved the C/W scenes, and couldn't wait to see what the fanfiction writers made of it. Good Work
bubbles05 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
That was awesome! Really captured all of her emotions. It really was a shocker when Cath saw the ring. :( I wish it wasn't so.. but what a great story.
Rose chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I really shouldn't have read that... I live in England and I've got about two months to wait! I can't believe it, he's married? And he was always part of Catherines fantasy? I was right! I knew she had a little hope there, my friend and I always argue about that. I can tease her now and tell her I know something about the first episode!

ForensicsFreak1988 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I promise you. I CRIED MORE. All my friends have heard about today is 'Warrick is married''Warrick is an ass' ' Warrick should have outright TOLD her'GR...
tb chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
first i just want to say i saw the season premiere and WOOHOO! the team is back together! secondly i felt sorry for Catherine after she found out that Warrick had gotten married now usually Catherine is not my favorite character on the show (and no offense to Marg Hellenberger (sorry for bad spelling) who is a great actress) but i just have never really like catherine but anyways i felt sorry for her; you could tell she was upset by the news, and to me warrick looked really happy
LaneIA chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Wonderful insight. I think you captured it perfectly.

It killed me to watch Catherine's reaction. It was written all over her face. Thankfully Warrick was not so dense as to have missed it. I've really been feeling for Catherine between Crow Feet last year, the questioning of her ability to lead, and now this. Hopefully someone (I vote Grissom-since I'm a Snicker) will help her over this.
Sarcastic Realist chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
WAHH! *SOBSOBSOBSOB* I could MURDER Warrick for getting married! Damn him! NO! *sniff* chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
OMG, finally someone who feels the same as i do. Warrick's married, that's driving me crazy! I don't believe that he got married! Catherine is so made for him but no he goes and marries that other . AH!