Reviews for Whole
The Super Twins chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This was so sweet it put tears in my eyes! I loved reading this, such a great piece of writing :)
Bree chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Brilliant writing. You nailed the characters and their complexities all in one stroke. I really praise how to presented Zack in depth in such a short story, but it all sums up our beloved Zack so well. The love, perception, and tragedy foreshadowed is all in all is excellant!
vn-dynasty chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This fanfic was simply a pleasure to read.

Love how this wasn't just fluff, reiterating the fact that Zack was indeed a ladies man, and in this story even having a slightly chauvinistic personality, but still a gentleman at the same time. Kind of had a early 1900s feel to it.

Really seemed like a situation the two of them would find themselves in. It was just very real.

Overall, a job well done!
Echo the Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh...my gosh.

This is just...this is magnificent. Words just don't do this justice. Even if Crisis Core retconned your fic and your Zack's personality, this is still, undoubtably, one of the BEST pieces of Zerith I've read. Especially since this was written in '05, when you had so little to go on for Zack's personality...

I love, love, love how your Zack thinks that he doesn't deserve Aerith, and is trying so hard to keep her 'whole', to make sure she doesn't 'break' herself like a lot of women (which, sadly does happen quite a bit in real life). I love how he tries to restrain himself for her sake, and how he admits that he's made a couple of mistakes (really, going to your ex's cafe with your new girlfriend? Really?). I love just about everything about this piece. Vivid description, Aerith was in-character, no grammar or spelling mistakes (I'm a stickler about that) and overall gorgeous writing. If I had an account, I'd favorite it. Heck, I might make an account just so I can favorite it XD

Once again, beautiful job. Kudos to you!

~Echo the Dreamer
CatMuto chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
What, I haven't reviewed this although I read it several times? D

Well, I really like this. It's funny throughout the entire piece, but also sweet when we see how much Zack treasures Aerith. A really good take on their relationship.

Loved the added sentence of checking out her ass .. he totally did that.

C-A
Viva-taquitos chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
i wish young women would read this and know it's okay to be innocent and inexperienced, to hold themselves for a worthy guy. lovely story, mate.
Mint chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
wow this was beautiful! One of the best Zerith oneshots I read in a long time! Brilliant work!
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
God damn it that was beautiful!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
confession is good!
The Genesis Awards chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, "Whole", has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Het Romance Category 2010. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by Sai and passed to the preliminary reading rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,

Keveh Kins, Public Relations, The Genesis Awards
xandria chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aw! This was sweet! It's refreshing to read something in Zack's POV. Thanks for this! :-)
SoullessReaper chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I think you truly captured the essence of Zack and Aerith's relationship. A wonderful piece. :)
Chibipinkbunny chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow, you were extremely perceptive to write a Zack/Aerith love story so many years before Crisis Core. It's funny because this aspect of his character is somewhat apparent in Crisis Core, but I guess I kind of ignored it. Ha, ha, but he was a teenage boy, and a very good looking one at that ;) He must have been somewhat like this! I love how you portrayed his relationship with Aerith. Ha, ha, the funny thing is that it reminded me of how I was with my first boyfriend, who subsequently became my husband :P The game never did explain why he fell so hard for Aerith instead of all the other girls, including Cissnei. This was a very good potential explanation. Your writing style is superb, and very interesting. I love the line, "I'll take care of her and protect her as long as I can, forever if she'll let me." That sounds so much like Zack. He was so protective of her in the game. There's also a direct scene in the game where Aerith is bent over and Zack is staring right at her behind. Lol, you got his character so well! I always believed that he loved her passionately no matter what Clerith's try to say. Zack was such an awesome guy, and he was her knight in shining armor. Such a tragic love story. . . Zack, and Aerith are my favorite Final Fantasy 7 pairing _
charredfeathers chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Beautiful.

These two are just MADE for each other. I refuse to believe that they are past canon!

It's sad that C/A seems to have more supporters... D:

Anyway, I love how you wrote Zack. How he treats Aeris differently than the other women in his life, how she seems so unique and so precious to him that he really wants to change for HER... T.T

Good work.
Rain Misoa chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Wow... that was sweet. I love Zack. The beginning made me laugh! XD But towards the end... it was so beautiful how he cared for her. This was great! I reall did enjoy it! Good job! :)