Reviews for Forever and Always a Pair
dragoneyes5000 chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
like it...keep it up...here's another couple suggestion if u don't mind...carter/dana...there aren't enough fics on those two..
Jessica01 chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
Where did the crime part come from?
Travelling Reviewer chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
You, my dear, are a woman-hating idiot who is also one of the worst writers I've ever seen in my life. Plot, drama, characterization, and common sense are all lost on you.

Z has a spine. She has a personality. She has the power to duplicate herself. She knew about this power before she became a Ranger. She and Jack *both* knew about their powers. So explain to me in a way that makes sense why she's suddenly become a crying, whining, helpless, useless bit of fluff. This is the future Yellow Ranger of SPD.

These are not Jack and Z. These are the Stereotypical Hero and the Stereotypical Damsel in Distress wearing their names.

Can you WRITE anything that damned well makes SENSE?
CamFan4Ever 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
Hey! Excellent chapter! Loved it!
Since my last was a bit long chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
Hi, me again. I suggested the Kat/Kim when you first did this. I'll wait to see if you actually pull off what I suggested. In the meantime, I have one that should be shorter, though I do have some requirements for it as well.

I'd like to see a first date Kim/Tommy. THAT first date they had at the dance in particular. When Tommy had just lost his powers the first time. And it can't be like *this* one, where you can change the names and it'll be anyone at all. I want to be able to recognize the characters by their actions and their words. It should delve into their minds, and at least consider the problems that a non-PR and a PR would have dating. Keep in mind that at that point, they have no idea Tommy's ever going to be a Ranger again. Please avoid the cliches such as "white knight", "pink princess", "falcon and crane" and all the rest. These are human beings, teenagers, nothing more, nothing less. Nothing should be perfect. It should be awkward and hard. It should be *real*.

If that's too much for you, how about a Cestria/Billy or a Tanya/Adam? Please avoid the usual cliches for them all, and actually put some effort into it, unlike THIS piece of drivel here. I'd be insulted if a couple I'd requested were written like this. You didn't take any time or think about it at all, just plugged their names into convenient places in a bland storyline.

For that matter, try writing a Kendrix/Mike that touches on the fact they've both experienced a form of death.

Why am I asking you to write these things that are difficult instead of just a bland serving of mental mush? Because writing ANYTHING should be something that is done with care and with respect. You haven't shown me that so far, and I'm going to keep challenging you with things that aren't pre-digested froth until you DO.
tlcckl chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Andros and Ashley!
trentkira4evre chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
Trent Kira Trent Kira Trent Kira and Trent Kira paring for a faver
PinkRanger4Evr chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I would like to read an Andros and Ashley story. Iwant romance and action. Thanks you the best but up story as fast as you can. Love you all -_-
Blanks chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
how about a Jack/Z one?
RavynOwl chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
How about a Billy/Tommy or Tommy/Jason? Or both? I like those pairings. I've always kinda wanted to see any of the Tommy pairings continue into the Dino Thunder timeline but start in the MMPR era.
KevinBoy chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
GOOD IDEA. I'D LIKE TO SEE JASON AND KIMBERLY OR MAYBE EVEN BILLY AND KIMBERLY FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT. BUT JASON AND KIMBERLY WOULD BE GREAT.
Shifter chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Any pairing but Tommy and Kat, huh? Which Kat do you mean?(kidding!) But since you're offering, I want a Syd/Cruger one, that pairing is so under appreciated.
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
How about Zhane and Karone?
Blue ranger 1983 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I would like to see a story Pairing bridge with Kat Mannz i really like her and i would like to see how you handle them together
sky's girl forever chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Very cool. Could you do a Kim/Jason they are one of my favs. Please and Thank you.