Reviews for The Nemesis Project
A random stranger chapter 10 . 12/26/2006
It doesn't suck
Quacked Lurker chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
So, the girl can talk. Did she kill him outright or did she just injure him enough so he couldn't follow and die when she lost control? A guy dies but was he a ranger? I think so which means this story will be emotional.

Life does interupt at the most unplesent moments. Thanks for updating this in spite and good job.
lauren hedgehog chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
oh... the plot thickens ;-) Another well written chapter that I enjoyed reading. :-)
Evilclone chapter 10 . 12/5/2006
Short and sweet!
Quacked Lurker chapter 9 . 11/20/2006
Oh, the angush-Stephen can't kill the girl; he couldn't let the boy of the "religous" family die from the simple curable disase, I believe it almost killed him when he realized the father intended to give the child a funeral.

Another nice, dark chapter. Very well done-don't usually prefer them but you do write them well. So, Jason is the dead man in chapter two(?) hmm. The girl has potential. Too bad she believes the only way out is to be killed. Is it possible the B5 med crew can "undo" the surgery that (assuming) made her live a shadow nighmare in which she has no control? No hurres on the update-I'm still trying to digest this.
lauren hedgehog chapter 9 . 11/11/2006
Another wonderful chapter :-) I'm glad that you found the time to update again and I hope you can update again soon :-)
Evilclone chapter 9 . 11/11/2006
Interesting, i think i'm getting it, they're shadows in them there mind, nice to finally see an update :D
Quacked Lurker chapter 8 . 11/10/2006
This is scary! Update when you can.

Her story cannot last much longer. Already she has hurt several people (Lyta, Steven, Marcus) and found the secrets of others (Delenn, Sheridan, Franklin) or startled them. When will the team make some progress in uncovering her past? What happened to Jason-was he the male passenger? Don't think so but it is possible.

How much more anguish will you put the readers through-we don't even know the girl's name or age. Please update-preferably longer chapters.

If Lyta can hold Bester back after being changed by the Vorlons, why can't she help the girl more? Humans are not as advanced as the First ones so the brutal brain surgery is the only real way for Psi Core to change one of it's members.

Like I wrote earlier, this is scary-and different.
Evilclone chapter 8 . 9/13/2006
Hm bit short,bit lacking of detail, but still nice to see an update ;)
lauren hedgehog chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
Another great chapter :-)

Although much too short :-P
Evilclone chapter 7 . 5/15/2006
lauren hedgehog chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
Wow, this story is really amazing. I love it :-) Your writing style, plot and characterisations are all wonderful and I'm definitly going to be hanging around in suspense for the next chapter :-)
Fondued Jicama chapter 6 . 5/6/2006
POV line? You mean the lines you used in this section? I liked them. I'd keep them in.

This was excellent. I have questions concerning the ghost- did she pick it up while opening the door to escape? Why is it with her? Was it there earlier?

I like the descriptions- they're thick and, uh... descriptive. XD But really, very nice. You have a good handle on this story.

My name? (Laughs) To fondue is to dip something in cheese or chocolate; jicama is a vegetable-tuber thing from South America. I have no idea why I have that name, but it's my name all over the internet.
Lucas43 chapter 5 . 3/29/2006
I just found your story, and I like it. The girl does reminds me of River, but instead of the surgery of firefly, it sounds like some shadowtech was put in. I look forward to reading more of the story. By the way, what happened to Jason?
Evilclone chapter 5 . 3/29/2006
to see you begging hm, sounds like she was experimented by the shadows, or touched a shadow ship *shrugs*