Reviews for Naruto Beyond
lillian chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Why did you stop? I love the story and would like to know what happens next!
Spacecowboy52 chapter 40 . 3/15/2013
Man I just stumbled on your fan fic about 3 or 4 days ago and I gotta say I'm pretty hooked. I just read through all 40 chapters man very nice work. The only critique I might have is that it seems like your more or less just following the naruto story line and changing names and faces. But I guess if it ain't broke don't fix it. Lol I was curious if Kai was gaaras son maybe? Or if he was shukakus new host maybe? Idk. All in all nice work though.
Eat Meat Not Vegetables chapter 40 . 8/20/2011
Why did you stop! All the other next gen stories suck ass. Please continue. I don't even like Naruto, but I like your story!
Turtle chapter 40 . 8/20/2011
Despite this not being updated in like what 3 years, I still hold that this embodiment of awesomeness will update one day. please don't crush my hopes

favorite characters

1) Fuujiru Dajaku (he's sweet)

2) Sabaku No Kai (Not totally homicidal Gaara! Yea!)

3) Kumo Aburame (Got to love the freaky bug people)
Frootloopasaur chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
V I was just gonna say that. I found out from Kuroshitsuji, haha. The OCs seem too much like the original team seven. That kinda killed the story for me; I can't continue without feeling all deja vu, sorry.
Lazy person that laughs at the chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
... You DO realize that 'Urusai' also means 'shut up' right?
Yumi14 chapter 24 . 12/11/2009
Ha and Sasuke are like Kakashi and Gai.
Shippu7810 chapter 40 . 2/13/2008
Don't leave the story! I have'nt reviewed before, but this story is AWESOME! Keep it going. Also, what translator do you use for jutsus? Could you tell me? Thanks! Keep updating!
Man Of Word chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
nice story big fan keep on doing it big
ShadowBack chapter 40 . 11/3/2007
Nice chapter, it's great to see them have more screen time...
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 39 . 9/25/2007
Wow the second exam has come to an end. I can't wait to read about the third exam.

Good job on the chapter. _
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 38 . 9/21/2007
Wahoo! They made it to the tower, now they must face the next challenge. Can't wait. :D

Wonderful job, I loved the new chapter!
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 37 . 9/21/2007
Great chapter! So the girl helping Urusai is named Aiko, I wonder who she is and what this seal is that she speaks of...
Ming chapter 40 . 9/2/2007
Finally the eliminations are starting. Took you long enough :D

Seriously though this chapter wasn't bad, but seemed slightly filler-upish.

As for my vote:

1. Hisaki Hashira

2. Urusai Kodawari

3. Jun Hanayaka
Kai Orihomunon chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I am just going to throw some critisisom in and then I won't bother you. When someone is speaking the proper way to write is with "..." not '...'