Reviews for Popular One Piece Plots
bluedot chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
omg this is soo uber funny and TRUE! i love it
Butterfree chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
ARLONG HAS A BROTHER?

Awesome chapter! Having Zoro in there was a nice way to add more veriety in the story, and you just love Nami, don't you? XD

It's amazing on how many cliches you manage to pick up that readers are so used to that they don't notice much anymore.

Additional Ideas:

- Tashigi is actually Kuina's long lost cousin

- Nami wakes up randomly one night, months after getting to the Grandline, and is emo from thinking about Arlong all night. She meets Luffy on the deck and they become a couple.

Good luck in any future writting!

Butterfree chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
LUFFY HAS A SISTER?

A couple of grammer mistakes and an error with Luffy and Fluffie's height during the flashback, but still a very nice chapter...and bone-chillingly accurate o-o

OCs are usually as annoying as your story makes them out to be. I'm only ever okay with them if they're only used for the sake of not having enough characters (which happens rarely), or as a filler sort of thing. Once every ten blue moons is an OC actually entertaining.

Hmm, for some other ideas:

- Nami runs off with someone who isn't either Zoro or Sanji, Sanji becomes depressed and magically becomes a couple with Zoro

- Either Zoro or Sanji find out that they're the son of some wealthy king/assasin/pirate/magician and spend chapters beyond chapters deciding whether to be a prince or stay as a Strawhat

- Nami is often uncharacteristically mad and flustered at someone on the crew who is male due to her 'feelings', only to get some awesome advice from Robin

- Sanji was having a great day, only to turn around and find out that every female in the cast is suddenly paired up with someone

- Luffy hits peburty...?

- Chopper doesn't do anything other than run around diagnosing people with either pregnancy, a cold, or a life-threatening virus

- R-rated Luffy/Hancock stories *shudders*

Butterfree chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
"I'm usually only there to point out that you're acting strange."

You know what? That is so VERY true.

Too bad you haven't updated this story in a while, but good idea for a parody anyways. I always love the type of fanfiction that makes fun of other fanfictions XD

I don't really read Nami/Zoro or Nami/Sanji (I'm more of a Luffy/Nami fan), so I have yet to read a story about Nami getting pregnant...thankfully it seems. You were very right in saying that the actual fact that an idea is repetitive only does so much in making a story uninteresting, but the actual skill and initiative of the author plays a much bigger role.

Perpetual Concern chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Hi!

Lol, Mary Sue parodies rock! They are hilarious.

This is pretty good. I don't really have anything to critisise so just update!

XxStrawberryKittyxX
Sa'avryn chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Oh goodness! that was hilarious! thought the mary sue made me want to vomit so many times... Personaly, when it comes to introduceing characters, I think a cure to the Mary sues of the world would be to introduce them as the ones in need of saving... Like Oda-sama does! But I ramble...

You should totally write about Zo/Sa or Zo/Lu next. OH! or get the rections of the crew to the '4kids piece' characters.

"Not that anybody really cared that much about her looks, because usually, when you’re five, you’re always cute. " - BEST LINE IN THE FIC!
kiyora miki chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
WOW! that was so hilarious! I think people should write more parody fics like this! such a laugh...

btw, agree with the mary-sue chapter..but actually you could make it better.

hope you update soon! how about the tales of the OP kids?
DeadlyIrkenGirl chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
Wow that was so awesome more chapters please _ *cute smile*
thermopylae chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
Har. I really enjoyed these, especially Zoro and the OC (sounds like the next WB hit drama...) May I suggest, though, that you do something to distinguish the skits from the commentary? It's a little confusing right now - maybe italics would help. I think going after pairings is fair game, as long as you include a wide range - pairings are a matter of opinion, but there have been some god-awful fics written FOR all pairings. The plots for them tend to repeat. I'm a firm Sanji/Nami fan, but most S/N fics leave me groaning - and not in pleasure, either. I'm tired of the Nami Realizes She's An Emotionally Challenged Bitch and Notices Sanji's Heartfelt Love For Her plots. Anyway, sorry for the rant; please do continue these!
LT8 chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
You are the only person who agrees with me about these stories. At least you're doing something, i'm just being lazy. Congrats on making another great and TRUE chapter. Down with Mary-sues! Evil things!
Lizmun chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
Ooh goodness! XD

Just reading the cast's reactions to these OC fics makes this "documentary" so much more enjoyable!

I say do what you want, and "mock" who you wish to mock!

People who can't take a joke, such as a parody, (which may or may not be directed at them) need to get their heads out of their tuckus and get a sense of humor.

Anyway... What I would like to see parodied, are those annoying fics where a "modern" individual" (read:SI) get's transported to the world of One Piece. u_u;;

Keep up the awesome work.
Vivi007Nee chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
X3...Oh...joy...I was DYING for you to write a Masry Sue chappie! This was all I had hoped and more...(Ineer fangirl sighs contentedly)Inner fangirl loved it even more than I did. Mary Sue bashing is better than sex for inner fangirl. x3 Ish true. ANYWHO. Yesh. Bloody flipping spectacular. I couldn't stop larfing, you did a really good job. AWESOME chappie, update soon! .
Digitaldreamer chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
Wow, this fanfic has just totally made my day.

XD Very amusing. I haven't actually seen any fanfics of Nami becoming pregnant myself, but I've seen so many with Luffy's twin sister it's not even funny. That was such a perfect parody!

X3 I can't wait to see more!
Omni-chan chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
hahaha I am writing a male pregnancy fic just for you. First chapter is up, so go check it out. :Wink wink:

Also I love this story, it is perfectly funny.
Akai Ito chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
Can you do the Sanji death fic(usually it ends up Zoro mouring over him because they were a couple or whatever). I know that there are a bunch of random death fics out there but I mean how many ways can you kill Sanji?