Reviews for Epiphany
My Kate chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I am not sure how I have missed this series...this first installment is amazing in the depth of Grissom's have written these characters true-to-form...thanks for posting this one...looking forward to getting caught up with the rest of your offerings...a wonderful read!...
YouSpeakToMySoul chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Absolutely brilliant! I loved every word, I really hope that's how things went after that night. It was very realistic and I feel the need to go read more of your stories, I loved it so much!

Amazing work, please write more! You're really talented :) x
The Sidle chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I love this so much! It's so beautiful and gorgeous, and...GSR! Thankyou for writing it! :D
Red.Gael chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
loved it. really loved it. Havn't read anything this good for ages.

did i mention i really love it?
CSIslave chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
HAHA! *heavenly trumpets play* Beautiful story! I'm glad you wrote this, cause I'm a totaly GSR fan and while all your work is Snickers, I love it anyway... but great author GSR EMILY IS IN HEAVEN!
Eden Eyes chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
OMG! I loved it! ! ! ! :D
Wiccagirl24 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
wow... um, yeah. Wow. Don't know what else to say except Damn, I with this had been the last scene in GD. Excellent
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Ooh, very good! I love it! Esp. the last line. In-character, and definitely enjoyable.
KleeNut214 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I loved this, right up to the end, and then the last line blew me away. Lovely work.