Reviews for Unsinkable
Amathys chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
If you are going to discontinue it than please hand it of to another author who can finish the story that you left behind.
Tepee712 chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
hey, I was just wondering if this story was going to be discontinued or if it is still in hiatus? I remember reading it when it first came out and I was loving your version of it. I've had it in my internet favorite's tab for a while. haha please do consider to continue it and to update soon!
pikeebo chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
Hi again! Oh ... i looked forward to the lemon part (before titanic sinks) .. but .. no more chapters..? It will be nice if both Heero and Duo both survive the sink ... and as you said .. this fic may turn into an arc .. so more to come?

oh ... pleease update!

Thanks!
Serenity a.k.a. Serena chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
I love the story.. It's good so far! Keep up the good work! Much love!

- Serenity a.k.a. Serena
renalan chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
this is so good! i love the titanic
cherry fantasy chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
This is really good, I love the concept of basing your fic on the Titanic's story ! - Great idea ! It's very well-written so far, you just get sucked in the action ! There's also the fact that I LOVE the 2x1 pairing ! _ Keep it up, it's positively awesome !

Well, I hope you'll update soon ! _ I can't wait to read more !
Lost-Remembrance chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
Excellent job! You're such a wonderful author! Are you going to keep the same ending as the movie, or will you try something different? either way, I'm sure it will turn out as superb as your other fics!

in Liebe, Red Tail
ilocanoheero chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
AHA! An Updatre, W00T, yes! -jumps around- i have been waiting for this update! Well, its kinda my fault for not checking earlier, i really like how its going so far and i don't really care if its not based on Titanic, this is more dramatic. I so love Titanic, i think i'll watch it again. Well, hope for the best and wish to see a new chapter.

Much love

ilocanoheero
mikinyet chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
Hope this has a happy ending. Can't wait for the next update
Galenchia chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
Ooh..pretty. xD You'll update, right?...right?

Heh. In all honesty, I'd be delighted to read some more soon. -Bows.-

Galenchia
Sailor Sayuri chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
Please don't make their story end like in the movie! T_T

But Heero is such an idiot! _

Please update soon? Pweety Pwease? *puppy eyes*

Kisu
Jazzimonster chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
i thought u would never update this, thank god u did! i love it so much! more plz? i want my lovey dovey DuoHeero action soon lol. zechs is evil... -gasp-

DuoHeero 4ever and till i die! lovez u!
Black Kitsune Veela chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
::crying:: oh poor Duo.

I don't really feel sorry for Heero, though I know that I should.

I feel most sorry for Duo.

Please update soon! (And thanks for making it a little different than the movie.)

And I think that making them be in Jurassic Park 4 is a GREAT idea! I love Jurassic Park too! (This coming from the girl who owns all 3 videos on DVD and is biting nails waiting for the 4th)
Star of the Morning Light chapter 4 . 3/6/2006
E! Sorry, you just took my two favorite things in the world and mixed them together!

Gundam Wing and Titanic. How can you resist?

Please update soon, this story is so good!
Shari Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I really loved it! This is such a great idea for a story!

(Though there are a few spelling errors, but nothing major.)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »