Reviews for Happy Birthday, Hermione
Talyn Immortal chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Please please please finish this one! It's amazing
NoahIrene chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Please update soon! I love it! D
GLoW91 chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
WOW. i ahve now read you entire authored list. its amazing. im a sucker for hgss and your writing is beautiful. id be interested t read more of this story. and mor eof your work full stop. its great,

especially th little consistencies between all stories, kliek her hair tickling his nose. thats great .

keep up the GREAT work.
silkandsatin chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
please update? I really enjoyd it!it's really gd!
Juliena chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
It's sad that you don't continue your wonderful story :(. But I'm still hoping! :)
Seraphim-Lore chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
Ah write more write more write more! Please? You write Snape so unbelievably well T.T and there isn't anything more. Please update. It's so hard to find really good Snape/Hermione, and yours is begun so wonderfully.
cryptically chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
Dude, I really like this! I hope you continue!
teddy240b chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
I read all your stories and loved them. You really get the Snape-Hermione thing. Strange isn't it, when I read my first hg/ss story I thought yuk, but now I can't get enough of them. Hope you'll finish this story!
qwertynac chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
Are you going to update anytime soon? i kno i sound like s petulant child but, have s heart and update soon.
chewbecca2001 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Oh please... please say your going to come back to this story! I've just read everything you've posted and this story has started out so brilliantly! But I see its been a very long time since you've updated. So I just wanted to beg *drops to knees* you to finish! PLEASE!
Steeldust-01 chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Please ... don't abandon this story and this ship !

You are one of the best writer and not only in the HP-fandom !

I'm looking forward for any sign of you !
BettinaW chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
nice one!

The plot has potential, just keep going!
Lone Butterfly chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
Hope you update soon! This is enjoyable and wellwritten.
darkforces chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
very good, please continue.
monketprobs chapter 3 . 12/4/2005