Reviews for Don,t it always seem
ladymajavader chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
1. Yes, I did, though not from the note exclusively, but in conjunction with Max's feelings and frantic search; though there was a grain of doubt deep in me somewhere (since, see, there just can't be a good shippery happy ending with Logan truly dead:)

2. Not lame at all! A good twist actually

3. Yes, oh hell yes!

4. Yes! And quite brilliant too - gives readers a nice neat format to frame their reaction to the fic and prompts as to what feedback the author would want. You should do this more often.

If there is a space for footnotes on the quiz, let me just add that both were incredibly in character; especially loved Logan's self-depreciating embarassment. Thanks for sharing!
jfg207 chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
#3 in the future. Don't stop there... Keep going to see what happens when they make love. Will he be able since he's only a T8? Will Max find his spots?

Jeanette
intstebri chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
Sometimes, when I leave for lunch time, I found this king of treasure...

1. Did you assume that Logan was dead, just because the note said so?

A: No, but I had barely thinked about some nice tortures I could apply to you if I could find your place! (lol!)

2. Was it lame or did it make you think about the things we are in the habit of assuming?

A: No it was not, and it scared me enough, and I usually think than I should always expect everything

3. Is there enough fluff at the end to make up for the angst in chapter 1?

A: Oh, you know, it's never enough fluff for me, so I can't give my opinion

4. Is this quiz the most blatant gimmick to get reviews that you have seen?

A: Actually, it's the first time I saw something like that, but I'm willing to see that more often! That's just cute!

More seriously: I really loved this, I really believe that Logan was gone, I almost cried with Max.. and I had loved to be there and kick his ass not having tell her he was on dangerous case!

Sorry for my english, I didn't have the great time needed to corrected!

Brigitte
lkaplon chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
Answers:

1. No, but I was worried.

2. Definitely not lame, but given the time, I didn't do much thinking either. :)

3. Um... Is there ever really enough fluff?

4. Yes...

That being said, I loved the story!
lisa chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
1. no

2. knew exactly where it was going, but liked it anyways.

3. very decent fluff factor. could have raised the steam factor a notch, but that's just my smutty preference...

4. Pretty clever, actually. I reviewed, didn't I?

Thanks for the good story. Keep it up!
Candra Jade chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
No,I didnt assume Logan was dead.I refused to even consider that possibility.

I really liked the story.I think everybody has some things he should tell his loved ones,but never out of fear,insecurity or because being emberassed.

I loved the second was really sweet.

And you chose at least a creative way to get reviews.
Unkown chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
1: No, I just finished watching "Out" again and figured Bling was told to mail the letters if he didn't come back since bling didn't have a letter.

2: lol I thought it was pretty cool.

3: Yah, it balances out pretty well.

4: Yes but its also the most entertaining. This is the second review I've ever submited out of hundreds of read fan fics.
Bob chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
Lovely! Cheers; you've made my night lovely and fluffy!
Kyre chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
Believe it or not, I didn't assume that, but mainly because I knew already that there was a chapter two. I like the point you made about the assumptions. Nice ship-Max and Logan each finally finding out how the other feels, and getting the chance to demonstrate it. :)
Babyangel86 chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
gimmick...yes...

...but is amuses me...

nice... continue it...
MistressBeasley chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Yes, I'm alive! And I'm catching up again on the reviews, it's certainly been a long while... but I got a lot of nice surprises!

Okay, did I think Logan was dead? YES! Oh my god, yes! And there I was, sitting here reading with my mouth gaping, thinking... "Oh no, Reilynn, what's going on?" And then this chapter, at the beginning, my heart sank when I STILL thought he was dead (because yes, I am retarded and I really DID believe that letter, LOL) and then... oh my god, he shows up and I'm all kinds of elated, just like Max is - nicely done there, you had me in dire straights, way ta' go.

And I'm thinking... "Logan is alive! Logan is fine! REILYNN is so busted" hee hee - that was one of my favorite lines, by the way, it was just so very... MAX.

Another favorite line: “Oh, yes!” Max cried, for the first of many, many times that night.

I love the way you write - and I swear, each story you're writing, you're improving, they're just getting better and better and it's really nice to see! Not that your initial stories suck, NO WAY, I just can't help but notice that you're definitely developing your own rhythm and your own voice, which to me, both are very important in any writer's work.

Question 2; Was it lame? Hell no, IT WORKED (for me, at least). Certainly did make me think about what I'm in the habit of assuming.

Question 3; Hmm, is there ever really enough fluff? I'm so selfish, I could read M/L fluff for all of eternity and still not be satisfied. But yes, you definitely did a full 180 against the angst - thank god!

Question 4; The quiz was a highly devious, tricky thing you did - but hey, just think, you can copyright the idea for ML shippers and start charging 'em to borrow your idea... And you'd be RICH because we all know we never really get enough reviews, LOL.

Nicely done, girl. You've kicked mega ass, once again.
mizukimarr910 chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
one is the only one i agree with even if i loved 4 and 2 and 3 i completely disagree with. since there will never be enough fluff ever (i'm addicted to marshmellows) and none of your shit could ever be lame as long as you don't actually kill Logan ever EVER!\_/ EVER please keep writing and update again soon.

thanx mizukimarr910
Stine chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Answer to question nr. 4: yes, but it worked pretty well!

I really liked the fact that you split your story into two contrasting chapters with the cliffhanger as a hinge. And as a rabid M/L shipper I loved the fluff!
Fourbymom chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
1. No

2. Made us think, which is a GOOD thing

3. Never, ever enough

4. Absolutely

Really enjoyed this story. A lot say it, but it's true that there aren't enough M/L stories, and every new one is like a gift to us. Thank you!
shywr1ter chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Love this:

“Uh oh,” Logan said.

“Ya think?” Max asked from the doorway.

Logan spun around to stare at Max. “Did you …?”

“Yes..."

...and this:

“Logan!” she shouted. “I am not a patient person under normal circumstances and you have put me through … a lot of grief tonight. I am going to ask you two very simple questions ..."

As much as I don't care for S2, all I can think of is: "Max and Logan, gettin' busy-that's the plan."

(works for me!)

Oh, and re the Quiz: I'm auditing this couse, taking it pass/fail, so my answer to the quiz is: Logan.