Reviews for My Friend Conan
Loyal DC Fan chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
How is it possible?! For smn like him to be able to kill Conan is just improbable!
Peltra chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
evil Mitsuhiko!
Conan's best deduction chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
You know, everyone makes mitsuhiko the bad guy. But still, really good if a bit short.
teddybear17 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
...wow... that was awesome...it was also the creapiest thing i have ever read, but awesome!
1412 karasu chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
While slightly unrealistic, I liked it. D: Poor Conan.
OppositeIdiot chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow. Just... wow. That was amazing. It gave me shivers.

I will never see Mitsuhiko in the same light again O_o
roxy chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
...so...'i'...killed conan...right...interesting...anyway...i kinda like ur story...why don't 'ya' write more about it? ...dying to read more about it...
Inuconan chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
... Holy... I.. Mitsuhiko... killing Conan... when you said dark you meant dark didn't u? ... can't see that happening, especially him marrying Ayumi... EVIL. but very good.
Basser chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
:O !

No! Mitsuhiko, you bastard! D:

Though.. I think Genta might be more the type to work in a metal shop and turn homicidal on Conan... Then again... Mitsuhiko DOES kind of look a little shady, dosen't he? xD (And he has a bitch of a name to type. Argh..) Let's just hope old-man Hattori dosen't pop up with a magnifying glass and some weird-ass microscopic evidence. :O

Good job nearly making me fall out of my seat! ;D

~basser
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Omg! It's so sad! Everyone should read it!
B is for Backup chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Thats compleatly evil... I loved it
briana chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
HA!HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA! ilove this im deeply sorry abot the burn in hell thing its just i hate conanayumi but HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAH! i love this make more like this!
Kaori chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
...i dont even what to know where you got the idea for this 1...very good though! very dark...and disturbing...but good ~Kaori
star chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
wow...very dark...o_O write more!