Reviews for Resident Spoots
sweet chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
sweet
thisguy chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Bravo And I also think that treeflower will be okay becauseshe probably found one of norbert scupltures of her
Sorida chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
XD So funny so far! In character and...wow. My favorite line so far:

Dag: We're going to be doom-ed!

Norb: Calm down Invader Zim.

You had me laughing for a good half-hour as well as screaming "Yes! I wasn't the only one who thought of that whenever Dag said doomed! I'M NOT THAT CRAZY!". Pfft. We all know the latter is a lie (like the cake). *sigh* Too bad this fic is dead.
megajennifer chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
wices! whats happining to everyone? i reely hope everyone will be okay:(
Mr. Skaoovie chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
This is so incredibly funny. I'd safely say that you got every detail of Norb and Dags' personalities just right. That comment Norbert made about the kennedys pretty clever. But I would have to say that the movie title at the end sounds so much like a movie the beavers would watch
Alana-kittychan chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
Alana: Ha funny

Evo: X3
Vivi Highwind chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
WRITE MORE I DEMAND IT!
anonamous chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
Treeflower doesnt die, does she? Very visual.
charizardag chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
I hope daggett saves the day, he's been playing that game for hours
charizardag chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
this story sounds awsome, keep it up
Tortured Artist chapter 6 . 11/5/2005
¿El Grapadora es un zombi y él cortó Treeflower? Muerte horrible.

Sorry if my Spanish sucks. So now Treeflower is split in two and the beavers are on their own. This is definatly going to be a gruesome story and I'm loving every minute of it. What will the undead Spanish wrestler do next? What will become of Treeflower? Will the beavers find a cure to unzombiefy their friends? Will I finally learn proper Spanish? No espero descubrir.
Tortured Artist chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
More references to the show, and Treeflower is just as spontanious as always. Still, it does seem really odd that the mosquito didn't bite the beavers. I thought for certain that Treeflower would become a zombie. Perhaps the mosquito was somehow repelled beavers, or perhaps the stuff works more slowly in beavers...

Dun, dun, dun...dramatic reverb.
Tortured Artist chapter 4 . 10/13/2005
"I don’t, it’s just freaky that he isn’t around. I mean, something bad could’ve happened!” Daggett explained.

“So?” Norbert asked, losing interest.

“SO! WE COULD BE NEXT!” Daggett screamed.

Lol. That was superbly exacuted, Chris. I love how it sounded like Dagget is concerned, then all of a sudden, it turns around to reveal he was really thinking about his own safety. By the looks of current events, as well as the blatantly obvious title of this fanfic, this might end up as a Resident Evil crossover. Soon, the beavers will be bolting themselves in their dam with an army of zombies trying to break in. Remember, beavers, aim for the heads. You can waste a lot of ammo on body shots.
NOTORIOUS K.A.T chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
yo i hate this dum story ...Syke lt me stop beefin it was awsome this sho my shoe in grade skool i wonder if it still comes on... halla bak pimin
Tortured Artist chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
Wow, a blast from the past. You certainly done a good job of capturing the feel of the original series.I don't see where the story is going, but I suspect it wont go too well for the beavers. By the way, the wrestler's name is spelt "El Grapadora." I should know because his name, in English, means "The Stapler." A little tidbit I remembered from that episode that had Spanish dialogue.