Reviews for A Little Prank Goes a Long Way
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Awesome beautiful pls dont stop i love yew
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I seriously cannot get enough of the 'cute and pointless one-shots's starring Robin and Starfire (as you state). They are...Glorious! xD Also I love how you write one of my fave OTPs (RobStar) from cartoon and then there is InuKag OTP from one of my favorite anime. I love you. Hahaha xD

I look so forward to more, thanks! :D
RobinxStarfireLuvr chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Cute :) I like it
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I love how you write Star and Robin, figuring out that they belong with each other. It's completely adorable.

I loved this!
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
robstar.winchester chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing!
celeste chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
thats very cute. i love it
totalqt16 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
RS Fan chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I loved the Rob/Star.

I though had wished there would be some BB/Rae. I dont exactly read stories about Beast Boy and Raven; but when Cyborg and Beastboy make bets, thats a perfect time to pursue some BB/Rae.

Anyways, i liked how you portrayed the characters. They stayed true to themselves and thats the first thing i look for a Rob/Star fic.

Secondly, i liked the story and how Starfire is into the "Operas of Soap". I thought it was immensly adorable.

And i have one piece of advice:

Please make it a little more clear that they had become a couple or atleast put Robin asking Starfire to be his girlfriend.

Loved the story,

RS Fan(:
detective2L chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I have read this story and my review will be posted on my profile no later than 03/21/2010
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Reading through old fics and this is just adorable. Very nicely written!

"Let's make them sweat!" hehe

Great job as always!

zoey96 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
it was great!
bre2star chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
hey, this is me! okay, i know that you have classes and stuff that distracts you from your fanfic, 'One Thing Leads to Another', but i didn't know you were ENGAGED! Congratulations! Omg, why are so many people I know getting MARRIED? My home economics teacher, my histiory teacher, and now YOU? Still, CONGRATS! So, who is he and how'd you meet him? You don't have to tell respond to this!

Living-Loving chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Lookie, lookie.

It's Kryalla's best friend.

You do good work, no wonder you're her best friend.

cartoonstar chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
this was awesome! i can just imagine starfire watching soap operas _