Reviews for Guilt and Innocence
How did faith his daughter happen?
He should be angry sorry
natalieeannee chapter 21 . 7/3
unique story!

I think I liked it... but very different than what I normally read... I almost always read Harry/Ginny.. and obviously they end up in the Wizard world eventuallyyyy...

I am happy the trio's friendship survived. YES!
Interesting... Very interesting...
Redumdelta chapter 17 . 3/19
This is worse than the shit that REALLY bad writers come up with on stimulants ("Space Shires 7" comes to mind-look it up).
The logic behind the setting is ridiculous. The crime isn't even reasonable, I mean, how the f*ck does the death of one person in a seemingly random attack on a specific group get attributed to his friend just because said friend wasn't present during the attack?Hundreds of people can be apparently absent during a masked crime but that doesn't condemn any one of them. How much mind control does that take? The premise is f*cking stupid, the dialogue sucks pretty hard, and no character has an IQ over 55. If Voldemort can send Harry to Azkaban, he can send someone in to AK Harry, and, HELLO, he's bloody f*cking VOLDEMORT-he doesn't wait.
The fact that this is written at all in readable English (whoop-di-doo, you can write like a properly educated grade schooler) warrants it 1/10th of a star on a five star scale. The sheer stupidity of the story rates this as negative.
The lack of reason in the setting and the characters makes everything so 2-D (only dumber), and the try-hard mentality of the characters makes me want to puke. Given the actions of the characters, all of the Order is under strong Confundus charms because that's the only thing I can think of that makes people do whatever you tell them AND turns them into retards (no offense intended to people with uncommon bodily functions, I'm referring to the fact that the characters either don't think or do so really badly).
Person chapter 21 . 2/1
The sign of a true friend isn't forgiveness. It is loyalty.
kameis chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
I think he gave in too easily.
SortingHat chapter 20 . 10/17/2015
Sorry but I don't see their friendship coming together like that. Just no.

Some of the *Abusive* dumbledore fics go extreme but there are a few out there that makes readers put on their thinking cap on and deduct things that they would normally gloss over due to being too into the action.
SortingHat chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
I personally don't think Lady Hogwarts would be supporting of the *Harry Guilty* party when constructing the cell.
SortingHat chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
I miss the old TV before it became all big corporation crap. Television was more then just entertainment there were some really good education content.

People used to think that one day we would learn Latin from TV back when the subject was still mandatory because the US Constitution does use a lot of Latin and understanding of the Roman Republic.

What they teach you in schools today is carefully controlled junk science and junk history twisted or details skipped over which I often looked at the book on my own and noticed fine details that explained stuff better were skipped over often causing people to come to the wrong conclusion which the same media *journalists* believe and spout out.

If you tell a lie often enough it will become believed and that's the model of TPTB.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
I have noticed HP fanfics that are just numbered tend to be better then fanfictions with weird chapter names that often have very little to do with the actual events making it even more confusing where you left off then if that author had just numbered them. I mean get a brain authors! Geez louise!

If this were labeled it would be something *awkward* like *trust worthy* and you wonder what it has to do with trust until you read a paragraph about guarding Harry Potter at all times and it may or may not click that that is the reason for the chapter name *trust worthy*.
BarbedCaress chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
Sorry, but that is not true friendship.
I like the story. I just disagree with you on that point.
winona.murray.7 chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
Yes i fracking knew it.
Ashley Cassiopeia Fyre chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Good so far.
Miku Haru chapter 21 . 2/6/2014
Awww...it's so bittersweet...
It's awesome, but you have to fix the grammar and spelling.