Reviews for Guilt and Innocence
RiddleMeBlack chapter 7 . 7/15
I strongly dislike the direction that this story is going in and I won't stick around for the rest since this story is complete. It just bothers me that Harry agreed to help Hermione after a few pretty words about his parents (which was emotional manipulation by the way), after he proclaimed that he hated them and the wizarding world, and apparently dreamt of their deaths every night. That just makes no sense. After everything that happened with Sirius, you would think that they would have learnt their lesson by now, and the fact that they haven't is just more incentive for Harry to hate them. Besides, Harry was completely weak and disgraceful in that scene with Hermione's manipulation, and I really thought we would be getting a strong, jaded Harry after the confrontation with Ron. It's not great for an Azkaban!Harry story. It would have been better if the whole argument and betrayal thing was over something that the Daily Prophet said or something, because that would explain the easy forgiveness. And Harry's not a teenager anymore. His emotions aren't supposed to be fickle, especially a deep, dark and all consuming emotion as hate, which even leaves its mark in children. So all in all, your writing is rather good, but the story itself is just not good in my opinion.
...
Voldemort is talking to Ron isn’t he
This sucked.
Newline chapter 20 . 11/9/2018
"I don't care, they don't deserve to die for that, but you deserve it for everything you did."
I think it's one of the most stupidest thing I have ever read in fanfiction and that's saying something !
Why would Voldemort be the only one being responsible for his acts ? Why would the others all have a free pass for all they have done ? As a matter of fact in what way what Voldemort did is worse that what his so called friends did to Harry ?
Your story is terrible, Harry is an idiot, there are other options than being a revengeful psycho or being the fool who forgive people who spit to his face and only come back to use him.
You are beyond naive and childish, and if you think what you describe is "true friendship" then you don't know what friendship is. True friends never turn their back on you, true friends wouldn't have abandon Harry even if he has been guilty, they would have still try to reach him, to show him that they still believe there is some good in him. And when you claim to be innocent, a true friend would give you a chance to explain yourself, they would know the kind of person you are and don't immediatly assumed that you are guilty. Ron and Hermione in this story are not Harry's friends, they are at best casual acquaintances, at worst people who used him. The fact that you dare called that true friendship really makes me mad.
TechnoGalen chapter 5 . 7/11/2018
For fu...piss off you idiot.
TechnoGalen chapter 3 . 7/11/2018
Crap so far.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/3/2018
oh sure. nothing wrong with your best friends sending you to hell for five years. Lets all make up! what a joke of an ending. I'd have rather you abandon it to be honest.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/15/2018
Your story' really suck
pyoson123 chapter 1 . 5/6/2018
Why will he help man fuck this story
pyoson123 chapter 1 . 5/6/2018
Stupid af
Monster King chapter 21 . 3/7/2018
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story
DoraLupinTonks chapter 20 . 1/7/2018
This story was different but there was many inconsistents...Like why didn't his friends demanded the truth potion? They knew what happened to Sirius
And how can anyone believe Harry Potter would kill anyone? Harry should have watched them all die and not help. What kind of friendship can be broken just by a eye witness event, they should have considered every possibilities.
Aupril chapter 21 . 11/29/2017
Beautiful story, although there are some gwammer mustakes. ;)))
Rascal chapter 6 . 7/27/2017
Started of great and went to mush. No fight, no swearing, no anger or frustration?

Just like that...pathetic