Reviews for Henzuru
MewMaster151 chapter 12 . 6/15
"The updates may take a while"!? Nine and a half years is long enough! This is one of my most favorite stories, but zero updates in nearly a decade with no explanation... inexcusable!
Then why did you do it? You just made yourself a hypocrite when you said you hate when people quit writing their fan fiction and then you quit writing yours. Ja Ne.
the fluffy chapter 12 . 2/13
Next next I want to read the next chapter please I like no loved this fabric and I want to read more
setrya chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
so... u planing to continue i kind of like.
Chimera Raver chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
loving this story so far _ keep up the great work
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
How does his toy break from a good guy pose from Gai. Also with Kakashi always dismissing when something out of the ordinary happens around Naruto. Really when you notice something your supposed to look into it.
EquinePianist chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
Overpowered, but not exaggerated. Nice.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
You ruined the story by doing a Fullmetal Alchemist crossover
DarkPurpleGoth13 chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
NOOO! Please write more! I really love this!
gogo199432 chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
I guess you ended the story here...too bad I seriously enjoyed reading it and would like some more from it. There are too few good godlike Naruto stories that worth time reading them. Hoping for an update here even if the last one was like 7 years ago XD
michiko123456 chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
please upload its the best naruto fanfic i have ever read so far and i am telling you i have read more hen 50 naruto fanfics starting in wattpad ...please upload soon meh your fan
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
This is no longer canon plot!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
It isn't Rookie Nine cuz Sasuke isn't there.
I feel like a pedo, how old is Naruto's néw body?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
You keep switching genders for Kyuubi!:(
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Some of Kyuubi's dialogue isn't bolded.