Reviews for Henzuru
MelonSplash chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
Love the story! Hope you update soon! By the way, are the preliminaries going to happen in the next chapter?
KagomeGirl021 chapter 11 . 6/24/2007
i know i reviewed once before but gah i cant help but review again after reading this a second time. update again soon! i wish to see what happens in the end. i wanna see the reactions on everyone's faces when naruto's status is revealed. _
XxExX chapter 12 . 6/22/2007
~~right now i dont have the time to leave a long review,but next chapter i will.i really like what you have done with this so far,and are there going to be any parings?hope you update soon,i need good fics to read man!keep it up man~~
giantpinoy chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
Where are you, I'm going crazy, metaphorically speaking. PLEASE UPDATE. Read this story like three times. I need to find something better to do.
Uncle Joe chapter 12 . 6/8/2007
you lied you said you werent mean and would lessen the suspense but u just increased it...DAMM YOU YOU DAMM GOOD FANFIC WRITER...seriously love the fic can't wait for an update
Dark Blitzkrieg chapter 12 . 6/6/2007
WOW! you wrote this very well. If you could add a little more comedy.
Midnight Kaito chapter 12 . 6/2/2007
yay that was great i was waiting since forever
lightning shadow15 chapter 12 . 5/31/2007
great story please update
shadow patronus chapter 12 . 5/25/2007
Hey there, are you stil there? i like your story, is a bit over the top, but very interesting ( i alwais like super Naruto). i hope you update sometime, this is too god to just leave ...

cheers!
giantpinoy chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Ne, ne, tagger. Where'd yea go? *crouches by a corner of a room, looking gloom* Pls, update and finish. You said it yourself that you would never leave your work. Last time for this story was updated was November, and you have other stories that were updated in March. *Glares evilly at the computer scene* Sniff Sniff, where are you? -_-'
Lushin G. Wolf chapter 12 . 5/23/2007
I must ask why havent you updated this story yet, it's one of the best on this site i think. it's always good to see naruto have powers no one else has and still not let it go to his head.

realy hope to see the next chapter.

HEAD OF THE OKAMI CLAN...Lushin G. Wolf
Korraganitar the NightShadow chapter 12 . 5/21/2007
Please don't abandon this fic! It is very interisting! Plus, i havn't gotten to see Orochimaru evicerated yet, and i want to see it! Plus this is a very good story! Please, please don't abandon this, please update soon!

~Korraganitar, Shadow in the Night Above
narutosixthhokage chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
I love this! Pls update soon! :)
DanielHimura chapter 12 . 5/17/2007
Please tell me you will kill orochimaru, i cant stand him beeing alive anymore. He is a weed that needs to be cut.
giantpinoy chapter 12 . 5/15/2007
Omg, what an amazing story! After finishing the 12th chapter i was like i can't wait for the next chapter. Then i look what when was the last time you updated and i Screamed my lungs out seeing that you haven't updated for so long. I'm crying my eyes out here. PLEASE udate soon.

P.s. Very well written. _