Reviews for Henzuru
jesterdude420 chapter 12 . 12/17/2009
LIAR! this is almost 4 years old i hate when people give up on good stories!
Pride-comes-before-the-fall chapter 12 . 12/14/2009
are you going to continue this story?
god of all chapter 12 . 12/9/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
yorushihe chapter 12 . 11/9/2009
GAH! I so loved this fic!

It is pretty good and well writen! :D

Wayy to go Naruto!

I'm a fan of God-like-Naruto, he desirves it, also, Sasuke bashing and Sakura bashing are the best \o\

I was kind of expecting Haku to be participating on this Chunnin exam, x)

anyway.

I just loved a lot of things about this fic.. though, there are a few confusing stuff that I just got along with it. Like Salvador Dali's art work. We can't understand it, but we came to love it cause it's cool. xD *I think my comparisome wans't that good* anyway...

Just hope Sakura doesn't stay a bitch forever, and if there're a pairing, to be NaruHinata or HakuHinata or Naruto(and that blond miko girl from the movies - she kind of offers herself to him and he accepts *snickers* - miko are shinto priestess, or shrine maidens, they work for a God or a Spirit, see? agreeable ;D)

saa! Tsukaretyata! xD (I'm tired!) so...

bye! *hugs on your kidney*
amy-pondwilliams chapter 12 . 11/6/2009
cool fic i luve it naru's so cool as demon and kami so keep it up and update soon please
T.D. Sugoi chapter 12 . 9/12/2009
... Update, or I'll cry.

and release the Kyuubi no Kitsune's vengeful soul upon your... blah blah blah.

-TDS
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Dude this is a great story you need to write more. Naruto has all that power yet he knows how to use it.
coolprettyangel2006 chapter 12 . 8/25/2009
i love your story! when are you going to update again? please continue!
incarnate of evil chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
When are you going to put another chapter up? It's been ages. I want to know what will happen, and the shadow team. :D
Eien Samsara chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
i love the story really good. but i just wanted to know if your going to put some romance in the story.
GazerockIsNotDead1215 chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
Hi! I must say, this is an AMZING story. Not only is it very original (as far as I can tell), which is hard to find these days, it is also very well written and captivating. I really like the way it's turned out so far, and I can't wait to see more of it!

luv,

B.B.T :D
NHarem Foreva chapter 12 . 6/9/2009
AWESOME MAN,i'm a new fan, and i must say i am EXTREMELY impressed by this story, this is easily my top number 1 favorite, and that was already by ch 7,btw when will naruto become kami of fire and earth if at all?and will he become shinigami,or if shinigami's son takes that position,will he be promoted from left hand to right hand? also,when will naruto show off and flaunt his powers, 'cause i just hate the idea of that butthole of an uchiha think that he's the strongest,but other than those questions, AWESOME JOB!
Ryria chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
well the idea is good, but i meen sasuke had only being gone 3 months and hes alredy much stronger thats not very *real* comon kakashi is a jounin and sasuke manadged to dodge his attack and brake his wrist...

well good idea so ill read the rest and im not flaming im just giving you a suggestion.
Tayyaba chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
good story!

Thanks for uploading...!
ellesra chapter 12 . 2/13/2009
It certainly does SEEM like you have quit. It would be nice to have an update, but as you've waited for so long, I don't think you will update, at least not soon. Well, if you're having a writer's block I would love to help you get rid of it if you'd want to. Anyway, it's a very good plot, so please update soon, okay? Cheers! :D

P.s: If you need a plot-chat, I'm free!
689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »